• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How old and what does your baby weigh?

Marley was weighed yesterday at 18lbs 15oz. he was weighed in italy a few weeks ago and they told me he was 20lbs!!! confused. they weighed him in kilos tho so i think i may have got lost in translation somewhere?! as i asked them to weigh him twice yesterday for that reason and no... deffo 18lbs 15oz.

Isabelle was 8lb 2oz when she was born and when I last got her weighed she was 15lb 2oz at 14weeks old. She has never really lost any weight since being born only half an once she weighs more than some of my friends babies and they are 6 month old!!

Blake is 7 months old on Tuesday and weighed 17 lb 8oz yesterday. He has put on a pound exactly in a month. Is that about right? I don't get him weighed that often.

I think a pound in a month is just fine for a blw baby! Noa put on a pound in 2 weeks a few weeks ago n hv was really suprised as it was a lot for blw babies she said xx

hey,
LO is now 19wks (12 weeks corrected) and weighs 13lb 10oz xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Matthew is now 19 weeks (14 weeks corrected) and 13lb 7oz
XxX

Ella was weighed just over a week ago so at ten weeks (six weeks corrected) was 9lbs 8oz - my perfect little baby xx

Jake was 9lb 5ozs at birth and was weighed today at 11 days old and now ways a whopping 10lb 4ozs!! What a fatty!!

Noa is 7 n a half month, weighs 17lbs :love:

:yay: that little man is doing so well :) to think how you used to worry :hug:

b2646ece-b969-594a.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Well done Noa he's almost on the 25th Centile! x

Josh is 38 weeks and 21lbs chucky lil man!! Not fat at alll just well built x

Got charley weighed earlier, he's 35 weeks and 20lb 1oz and can finally have his next car seat!!

cant remember whether i posted it in here yet, zak got weighed last week at nearly 25 weeks and he is 17lb 9 !! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back