how much does your baby weigh??

Spritzer

Reaction score
how much did your baby weigh at birth and how much did they weigh last time they were weighed??

Niamh was 8lb 5oz at birth and at her 5 week weigh in was 10lb 2oz
shes breastfed incase that makes a difference

which doesnt seem all that much :think:
so just wondering about all the other babys

that sounds fine to me!
all babies are different!

amelia was born at 7lb 5. she's 4 weeks 5 days and her weight today was 9lb 5.

Oscar was 9lb 14 oz at birth and was 10lb 2oz today. We have had problems with slow weight gain due to ineffective breast feeding though :(

she was 5lb 8 at birth and on her 9 month check was just under 17lb

connor was 6lb 9oz at birth and is 16lb 12oz now :D

Finlay was 5lb 7oz and was 17lb 2oz last week.

We had slow wieght gain too when bf'ing and he actually lost weight twice for some reason but then I had to put him onto formula cos of a car crash and the weight gain since has been daft :lol:

Quinlan weighed 7lb 8 at birth and at 13months weighed in at 20lb 2 - finally big enough to go in a front facing car seat.

jack weighed 6lb at birth and 12lb 12 at his 12 wee check up yesterday :D

Angel was 8lb 3oz at birth and weighed 16lb 2oz on Tuesday.

Alex was 10lbs 1oz at birth
and at last weigh-in (which was 2 days before his 1st birthday) he was 19lbs.

He's teeny tiny.

Macey was 11lb 4 at birth she went down to 10 lb 3 in two days and she weighed 12lb 5 at 7 weeks

Bee said:
Finlay was 5lb 7oz and was 17lb 2oz last week.

We had slow wieght gain too when bf'ing and he actually lost weight twice for some reason but then I had to put him onto formula cos of a car crash and the weight gain since has been daft :lol:

OMG he's overtaken Becky :lol:

Lisa, how spooky, Becky was 16lb 2oz at her last weigh in 3 weeks ago.

Was 7lb 7.5oz at birth, and was 18lb 2oz a week ago, so 24weeks/5 and half months!

Macey was 11lb 4 at birth she went down to 10 lb 3 in two days and she weighed 12lb 5 at 7 weeks

WOW thats a good size baby :D

Abigail was 8.13 at birth and on wednesday she was 19lb shes followed the line perfectly all the way along :D x

Lil miss was 8lb14.5 when she was born... and is getting weighed tomorrow at her 9 month check...so I will let you know :)

Lovella was 9lbs 3oz at birth... and hasnt stopped growing ever since :shock: She was 27lbs ( 12.25kg ) 2 weeks ago x

Arianna was 7lb 7 3/4oz when born - she was 8lbs 9oz at 5wks old, now she is 31lbs 2oz (was weighed on Wed!)

holly was 6lb 11oz at birth and was 18lb 2oz at her 8mth check which was 3 weeks ago...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back