How often

skairdykat

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

Hope your all enjoying your pregnancies. I was just wondering how often you all BD'd in the month you fell PG. Did you do it every day, eery other day or less? Also did you use OPK's or just let nature take it's course?

Ta :hug:

Jessica and Nathan were surprises but we tried for Aimee. We BD'd every 1 - 2 days and we didn't use any OPKs. I fell pregnant the 1st month of trying.

Oh wow, lucky you :hug: :hug:

We've been doing it every other day this month and see how we go. I have used OPK's though, but mainly because I had a few left from last month and just wanted to use them up. I think it makes you obsess too much using them though so am just going to use the last two then not get anymore.

everyother day did it for us, except the weekend i o'd, did it 3 days on trot lol :rotfl:

we tried for nearly 2 years...after about 12 months I started with ovulation tests, and a healthier lifestyle. It was so stressfull BDing when I was ovulating and I wasnt falling PG....I then realised I was working on a 28 day cycle when my cycle was actually 31 days :roll: ( I hadnt discovered this site then unforuntantly)

we went on holiday, and BD every day from around 10 days after my period, drank lots of wine and smoked fags (I only smoked when I was drinking) and just tried to forget about it. Came home and a few days later, got my BFP!!!!

we werent trying (got pg accidentally) so didnt keep count but i know the weekend concieved, my mum stayed over :shock: we did it twice- on the sat morning before she arrived and again on the sunday eve after she left :shock: :oops: :rotfl:

Seems to happen when your not thinking about it as much then? i'm going to have to try that. I really should have learned my lesson from TTC my boys and not keep thinking about it but it's just really hard and I'm sooo impatient :wall:

Hi Skairdy!

We used ov sticks but never got a postive.

We BD'd twice in the month we fell pg - on the day of ovulation and 2 days before so I think we were pretty lucky :)

Good luck hun xxx

I'm not sure I rate OPK's TBH. I 've used them every month since Jan and have never had the line go as dark as the control, and this month I had creamy cm for the last few days and also OV pain the other day but still not had ANY line show up on the OPK's :roll: . I have two left, think I'll just use them up then not bother with them anymore, they just cause me more stress than anything else.

probably every other day. It took me 8 months though because I was on the pill for 4 years.

I agree that as soon as you stop worrying it happens. After trying for 8 months, I didn't even realise that I had missed a period,a nd it only clicked when I started spotting a month later!

Good luck hunny :hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back