How often

I bathed Grace once a week but now that she's a month old I might up that to two :) I usually bath her every Sunday but I bathed her last night with me :love: It was lovely. Will bath her on Sunday too xxx

we bathed thomas everydya and then smothered him in baby lotion he loved it he 8 now and has one every other day and even then he protests lol xxx

Every night as part of his bedtime routine and for the first time last night he didn't cry and actually seemed to enjoy it. :) x

TBH i think it's down to your own personal preference, like if you bath/shower every day then you'r likely to do the same with your LO, so my LO gets a bath about ever 3/4 days and is top and tailed everyday! and I don't think it makes much difference with washing between the folds if its top and tailing or a bath, as my LO clamps his arms shut in the bath so it's actually easier to do his armpits out of the water, but wriggles so much the rest of his body is easier in the bath . . . if that makes scene!

My OH was working away most of the time when Lizzie was little so she only got a bath once/twice a week as it was something I hated doing alone!
She then got bathed every night he was home, so it'd go from like 2 times in 2 weeks to then a whole week being bathed every night!
Since about 8 months she's had a bath every other night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back