How often do you bath lo?

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies just wondered how often you bath lo
I currently bath every other night and top and tail every morning , wondered if this was too much or not enough x

How olds your lo ? When m was newborn I bathed once a week then as she got older every other day then everyday x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Henry is bathed once a week. Only top and tail if he has an explosion xx

From 6 weeks I began giving ruby a bath every night as part of her bedtime routine...before 6 weeks it was every other day and top and tailed every morning xxx

Do what suits you hun, some people use it as a routine to help baby sleep. I bath Lewis once or twice a week he's 7 weeks I'm wary of all the bath products on his dry skin.

Every night but only her hair once a week. It's part of our nighttime routine and works really for us as she knows then it's bed time and has been sleeping really well for the past few weeks now

I'm currently bathing Emily once a week and topping and tailing as and when required.

I bathed Jack every other day until he was 8 weeks and since then i've bathed him everyday. I used to wash his hair everyday because he used to lay in the bottom of the big bath. No he sits up I wash his hair every 3rd night x

we just bath kayla once a week baby nurse said once is better for there skin as newborns as water can dry there skin out

will prob start doing it every other day when she bigger

I generally do Jaiden once a week too, he has pretty dry skin anyway and HV suggested only once a week to begin with,

Whatever you feel happy doing hunni :D xx

Depends how fussy he's been during the day. In general it's every other night, but Noah loves baths so it seems to settle him at night more :)

We bath LO every night as part of her routine and she loves it! Bath. Bottle and bed....she knows the routine :) xx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

We bath Joshua every night from 6 weeks old to help get him into a routine. It seems to have worked so far. :) x

We just do it as and when, depending on if she's been sick, leaky bums etc, or if she's wide awake at bed time.

Not as much as every other d'ya, but probably 2-3 times a week. Xxx

Usually every other day but sometimes every 3rd day. I top and tail in the morning too.x

I find the nights he's had a bath he is loads more settled, I'd like to up it to every night but worry about drying him out. Maybe I'll have to leave it a bit longer before I do this.

Also does anyone use Johnson bedtime products do you gunk it makes a difference x

My mw said we could do everyday from birth if we wanted, just to watch for her skin and if it starts to dry out just miss a couple of days. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back