How often do you give baby a bath?

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
As in bath, not top and tail...

I find that Naomi usually needs two full baths a week and a top and tail every day to keep her fresh...

Sue

Phoebe has a bath every other day now.

I only used to bath her once or twice a week but now she is that bit older you'd be surprised how dirty they suddenly get!!

I have never top and tailed her though. Obviously her bottom area gets wiped several times a day and I wash her face every day. And I always pick the fluff out from inbetween her toes and fingers!! :lol:

BubbleOne said:
And I always pick the fluff out from inbetween her toes and fingers!! :lol:

Sren has the worse toe jam ever, I clean between them twice a day, mucky madam.

Seren usually is bathed between 3 times a week to every other day depending on how the day has been and if I am having a bath or a shower as she will bathe with me if I am having a bath (am used to luke warm baths now). She gets her face washed every day and her bum cleaned everytime her nappy is changed.

We have our daily routine of.... bath,boob & bed. Every evening, same time - works a dream.
Emilia xx

We have bath, bottle bed routine started so he gets one everyday!

Charlie has a bath every night, hoping she'll recognise it as routine soon.
I dont top and tail her either, i wash her face every morning with cotton wool and water, clean around her neck and moisturise with aqueous cream., her bum is cleaned thoroughly each nappy change (many times a day lol)

twice a day :roll: . The milk that Alex is on goes straight through him and ends up a right mess at the other end. Add to that his sick and it's easier to bath him than top and tail. Without the poo and sick problems though, it'd be once a day or every other day

Tracy xx

Awww does that mean im bad then frankie has a bath twice a week but i do clean round her face and neck everyday with cotton wool and boiled water she also has her bum done everytime i change her nappy after or before her feed.

Everyday - Ella loves it in the bath and the splashing around seems to tire her out

hannah has a bath everyday she is a little water baby
mixed042.jpg

Everyday!

Boob, bath, boob again and bed....works great!!

Everyday! Reece loves playing with his ducks in the water, and it tires him out for bedtime :D

emilia said:
We have our daily routine of.... bath,boob & bed. Every evening, same time - works a dream.
Emilia xx

Same here! Perhaps one night a week we will just top and tail but otherwise it's pretty much everynight and it helps with getting him ready for bed etc. I also bath with him and he loves that.

Jack and Amy have a bath togather in the big bath. Andy baths Amy and i do Jack.
I read that you shouldn't bath your baby that often as it dries their skin out. I don't know how true it is so i stick to every other day just in case.

Amy NEEDS a bath everyother day unless she gets super dirty then i do her when she needs it extra. it's easier to do them both together it saves time

Plus it gives Amy special time with all the family, it's like a little family routine thing :D

i have bathed Dior every night since the day she was born. apart from the first night in hospital when they wouldnt let me. but its part of mine and dior routine food bath bottle read a book then bed, there is nothing nicer then gettin her all clean in fresh rumper suit with lots of talc. i would never be able to sleep with out a bath so i imagin Dior wouldnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back