• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

do you bath your baby every night?

Ewan gets bathed twice a week, but has a wash every night.
If i bath him more often it really dries his skin.

I bath Aimee and Nathan every 3 days or so. Usually jess one night then next Aimee and then Nathan. I don't do them all in one day very often. Aimee and Nathan are prone to eczema so its best not to bathe them every night anyway. Aimee has a bowl in the kitchen and she washes her hands and face in it and brushes her teeth in the morning.

Ellouise has a bath everynight its part of her b edtime routine...

few drops of olive oil to keep her skin moist, and i find it helps relax her..

Yep we bath every night as part of his routine....

we don't always wash him throughly though :oops: - just use aqueous cream etc... I think the warm water helps him to relax and its for that reason we bath him - not to clean him as such...

Sam only gets bathed when I get a chance at the moment! Usually about twice a week!

The girls have a bath every night, as part of the bedtime routine. In a few weeks I'll start Sam on the bath/bottle/bed routine too........

I do bath Jake most night now as he is sick quite alot so he gets a bit smelly if I don't. When Jake was first born I bathed him every other night as I was too knackered to bath him every night and to be honest he didn't need it anyway.

alice jumps in the bath with me of a morning. I have her with me, wash her, then give her to OH who dresses her whilst i have a bath and wash my hair, etc...

I tend to only pop a small amount of water in the bath when she is with me, but i filled it nice and deep the other day and she loved it!

for the first few weeks, she had a bath every 3 days but i top tailed her every morning.

Alfie does every night as he is a boy and god onows how but by bedtime he is filthy, plus he loves the bath

we get Logan in the big bath too! He loves it!

Every other day as he hates having his clothes off so its a bit of a performance. Top and tail every day.

Hi

Kiara has one every other day unless she is real messy for dinner
Katrina

Oliver has a bath every night as it's become part of his bedtime routine - he loves it :)

Isabella has one every other day but I now bath her in the morning instead, I find it alot easier and if she wants to go to bed early one night Im not keeping her up

Am i the only 1 who baths in the morning? lol
i dnt do it everyday though i usually top and tail cos i cant lift the bath yet without it hurting my stitch area :(

Becks&Riley said:
Am i the only 1 who baths in the morning? lol
i dnt do it everyday though i usually top and tail cos i cant lift the bath yet without it hurting my stitch area :(
only reason i bath at night is i find it helps relax madam for sleeping!

have you tried bathing her in ur kitchen sink?

its perfect height for after the section!

:D

Becks, I put Katie's bath inside the big bath, then all I have to do is pull the plug out of the baby bath at the end. I'd only drop it if I had to lift it full of water.

I use a swaddling blanket to relax Katie for sleeping. It works really well. She loves it.

Becks&Riley said:
my kitchen sinks metal lol that cant be good? lol

so is mine hun... when i said kitchen sink i meant the bowl you do the washing up in

lol i dont have 1 of them i might do the bath in the bath thing but i have horrible bathroom tiles atm they hurt my knees grr lol

Becks&Riley said:
lol i dont have 1 of them i might do the bath in the bath thing but i have horrible bathroom tiles atm they hurt my knees grr lol

they cost about a quid

great investment

i hated not being able to bath ellouise as it hurt too much :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara