How often do you find you get booted a day?

OMG too many to count! I probably feel about 6 or 7 bouts of movements a day and the bouts can last anything from half an hour to 3 hours or so.. consisting of several kicks, wriggles, headbutts.. and goodness knows what else! I usually get a break late evening.. about 10pm or so.. when baby settles for a while and then wakes again throughout the night, 1am, 3am, 5am, 6am, waking me up.. kicking and moving.. it's tiring! lol but I love it :D

This morning quite solid for best part of an hour, but that was a one off and i think it was a temper tantrum! - usually just feel it lightly on a morning and then an evening, never really feel much during the day but i'm still early and it's like now and again. Couldnt say how many kicks, but twice a day.

For the last four or five weeks, only about three or four times per day. In the last two days though, I counted 15 one day and lost count the other. Bean seems very big now too and I am sure I felt a head brush around my bellybutton area yesterday and rest there a while. But don't worry if you don't feel it. Sometimes baby could be kicking the placenta or your internal organs and you wouldn't feel that.

Sue

Talking of belly buttons does anyone ever get theirs out of line, like too much over to one side?
I get this when half lieing down and it freaks me out, even though when i stand it goes back to the middle but its odd looking down and seeing your belly button not in the middle! :shock:

it's got too much time on its hand thats what it is ! :wink:
my mum says it feels weird when they start doing starjumps and you feel 2 feet, 2 arms and a head all at once!

my boy is a very active lil bugger i can never count how many times, its non stop half the time. last night he actually moved the water in my bath. but i noticed if i concentrate on his movements he stops. Its like oo mummys watching freeze.

Even though this baby has been active from about 11 weeks that I could feel I felt that he/she was much less so than my daughter - it felt like a seven a side footie team in there nearly all the time from about 11 weeks on too! But perhaps it's because I'm fatter this time around than last time... don't feel as much. Either that or I've been sleeping through the kicking sessions.

Sue

whenever i sit down i get kicked :rotfl: its lke whenever im relaxed baby thinks ok lets kick mamma :rotfl: :rotfl: but i love it and wouldnt change a thing :D

ummmmmm load's i can't count them :D quite often i feel baby wriggling ratehr than being booted :D

I lose count lol! :D She's very wriggly and kicky most days, but mostly later on at night! Can feel a lot more first thing in the morning where my belly's smaller though.

As for belly buttons, mine has gone a bit weird lol! It's nearly fully out but looks all squashed up with bumpy skin all round it! :shock: xxx

Only just started feeling movements, and they are only gentle. Usually in the evening when I am sitting down relaxed :)

Mine is just at it now and I love it!!!
My little 'Thing' will start to kick when I wake up which is around 7-7.45am at then will stop unless I gently tap my stomach and I'm sure it responds when I call it a 'Little Monkey'.
i will then feel it a little during the day depending on what I'm doing and then again after tea or when i've had my bath. It hasn't moved the water in the bath yet but I did feel it move in there the other night. When i go to bed i feel it kick and move. I would say that 10 kicks or more would be about right although Saturday morning it didn't hardly do anything and i was a bit worried as the patten is usually spot on, I also had some pain low down. I was near to my local maternity unit and they very kindly offered to have a listen, i did stress that i thought i was being a bit over anxious but the Midwife was lovely and told me I wasn't. Of course little'Thing' was there she said that it was low down and could be facing in which is why i might not have felt the kicks so much that morning. I'm off to Feurteventura on sat for a nice break with my family, really want a bit of colour as my skin looks tired. the midwife said that I should get a good one without too much trouble as pregnant Women catch the sun more easily. I've got my high factor as I don't want 'The Mask of Pregnancy' as a souvenir when i get back.
Has any one else found that they got a tan quicker when they were Pregnant?

I don't feel anything during the day as I dont have tiem to relax with my hand on bump. But I do get shooting pains through out the day.

Of a night when I'm lying in bed I'll feel loads of movements tot he point if I look carefully I'm sure I can see my belly moving also :eek:

Mine tends to go through little phases. About an hour in the morning when I get to work it'll start bouncing around.
Then in the early evening it tends to have hiccups, then as the evening goes on it starts with the wriggling, boxing, kicking, bouncing and generally battering me from the inside - but I love it!
I couldn't possibly count the actual movements as it's highly active these days, but I would say on at least 3 occasions a day it is well and truly moving around.

Im 16 weeks and im wondering when i should start to feel a little movement, kicks etc. I cant to feel flump move xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back