How often do you find you get booted a day?

devers86 said:
Im 16 weeks and im wondering when i should start to feel a little movement, kicks etc. I cant to feel flump move xx
if this is your first it can be between 18 - 22 weeks pregnant when you start feeling flump move :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

The thing about counting how many time's bub's moves in so many hours is old hat or atleast that's what i was told by the consultant i seen when expecting my other DD its only if you notice anything unusual about babies movements should you be worried.

Grace isnt active during the day much sometimes i feel her kicking me or shuffling around. She tends to wake more so at night for a certain period of time and then early morning etc but now im finding her kicks are getting alot more stronger and sometimes can hurt.

I am soooooo jealous of you all, I want to feel my bubs kick so bad I don't think I can wait much longer!

Being as I've only just started to feel my bean its only been a bit of wriggling either at lunch or in the evening when I'm about to go to sleep.

But today he's been wriggling away like crazy whilst I've been at work - probably trying to get at the crazy work woman who drives his Mama mad! :rotfl:

Love it! :clap:

Anna23 said:
devers86 said:
Im 16 weeks and im wondering when i should start to feel a little movement, kicks etc. I cant to feel flump move xx
if this is your first it can be between 18 - 22 weeks pregnant when you start feeling flump move :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

yeh its my first. I cant wait. Im sooo jealous of everyone lol :D :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back