I got...

Rowesb

Reaction score
... proper booted this morning :cloud9:

9 days till I get to see her again :dance:

I have felt movement for the last few weeks, but with huge gaps between, will the gaps shorten now that I have actually felt a boot?

Also had a good day yesterday, was really beginning to struggle with clothes so went into town yesterday and came home 2 hours later with 6 tops and a pair of combats :D, came home and now have a pile off pre pregnancy clothes to head into the loft (although DH is still aghast at how full my wardrobe is.... whoops!)

I had a big gap and now I feel bubs every day, my bump has changed shape too this morning, its really pointed! I think baby has a lot of room to somersault in at the moment! Glad you're doing great! xx

I've been getting loads of movement just recently, it's actually starting to make me feel a little queasy as it sometimes feels like I've left my stomach up in the air, like when you go over a dip really suddenly in the car! I've been getting some prods too which I like, I don't mind baby doing that lol!! I feel baby every day now, it even woke me up doing somersaults the other morning :)

Iv been feeling baby for a while now too, recently its got harder kicks tho and when my daughter is running about screaming and playing and even having a tantrum the baby likes to move non stop :) think it wants to get involved! Oh n i was talking about legoland yesterday and that i want to go on some of the rides and i got a lil kick as if to say "i want to too" lol x

it's amazing isn't it.... at the minute it feels as though my uterus is hiccuping :D got more movement while I was in the bath, so am sure that will be it for a few days....

awwwww its so nice when you feel a good kick xx

It makes it feel so much more real doesn't it now that we get proper kicks. My little boy is hardly ever still these days, sometimes he kicks in the same place hard for ages and it makes me feel sore, but i still love it. I'm just starting to get the nursery planned now and will decorate it in a few weeks i think. How are you feeling Rowesb?

I find buying clothes now I'm pregnant is so much more satisfying!! And my bub has been moving loooads recently! Yesterday morning I had this really funny feeling, put my hand on my belly and there was a really hard lump one side!! Sure it's practising aerobics or something

good thanks Katiejane

have had a couple of really positive days which always helps, I cannot wait til next thursday when I get to see her again :D

I was driving on the motorway yesterday, and she was busy jumping around, either that or had got onto rather a bumpy bit of road and it was just my stomach lurching :lol:

remind me how happy I am now when I start complaining about being booting and kept awake :lol:

I think it is pretty amazing Mamafy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back