How much weight have you put on?

Woldo

Reaction score
I am 16 weeks on tuesday (with my 2nd child) and i weighed myself this morning, just out of curiousity, to see how much weight i had put on. To my surprise i have only put on about 1.5 pounds. The funny thing is is that i feel as though i've put on a stone!! I was overweight when i fell pregnant. I am only 5 foot 2 inches and weighed 10st 10lbs. With my 1st baby i was a healthy 9st 3lb and put on just over 2 stones by the time i was due!

How much have you all put on so far?!....

To be fair, I don't know. The batteries have gone in our scales but some new ones are on order. Think I'll be in for a shock! :eek:

About 2 stone so far and it's increasing by the day. Starting to feel like a blimp! Xx

I've put on 5lbs so far.. although its not changed for a few weeks now! :) x

I haven't been near the scales :/

About 7 pounds so far but feels like alot more!! Xxx

It's amazing how much it varies from person to person but I guess we are all different! �� Xx

Just under a stone, which I am happy with as just about to move into tri3 next week.

3.5Kg from pre-pregnancy weight now (about 7lbs).

I lost a bit early on due to sickness though and at my 16 week check, i'd put on 1.5Kg from pre-pg weight (about 3lbs), so i think its going around right as the 1lb a week in second tri.

Everyone is different though, and i'm almost glad i didn't feel as ravanous as i do now in tri1!

I think I'm about 12lb at last weigh in, could be more now. Eek not good! I need to curb the naughty foods a bit as still doing the gym and walking x

Last edited:
I weighed myself last weekend and I weigh 5lb less than I did at 8 weeks pregnant! I have a lovely big bump and at 20week scan baby was growing fine so I guess I have just been lucky so far - I'm sure I will pile it on soon enough! x

Not gone near the scales either!! I don't like what they say when I'm not pregnant let alone now! X

I'm 4lb lighter than before I got pregnant ..... But my bmi was 27, so slightly overweight to start with, so this isn't a bad thing. X

I've lost weight! Lost 9 pounds in tri 1 (and wasn't big to start with, always quite slim) and only put 2-3 pounds back on despite best efforts... Am 15 weeks now.

All your weight comments has confirmed that I am indeed a blimp! Haha I fear I have been using food for comfort in place of cigs as I quit smoking when I found out I was pregnant eeeeeek x

From pre pregnancy to now - nothing according to scales, didnt have bad morning sickness either, but I do look bigger so dont really agree.

I am 16 weeks on Thursday, and my scales say I have put on 1-2lbs. I look like I have a pot belly now!

Do you know i dont know, its a bad thing not to watch it, I was really aware last time.

I will try to remember to get on scales in the morning and see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back