How much weight have you put on?

So I weighed myself this morning... Am now 9st 1 from 8st 1 pre-preg so I have put on exactly a stone, not over the moon but not too worried, could have done with putting on half a stone anyway. Just seems a lot more than most others on the thread so a bit worried on where I end up!

Huni on another site I seen a girl at 19+5 (i think she was) havin had put on almost 3 stone so far!! So dont worry in the slightest :p xxx

I got weighed at my booking in appt and I was half a stone lighter than I normally am, then got weighed at the scan 3 weeks later and I'd put on 9 lbs!! Now Christmas is over I'm trying to eat a bit better and not just eat whatever is in front of me, don't want to put on any unnecessary weight but it's so hard!

i didnt really start putting on weight untill about 19/20 weeks, but now iv put on nearly a stone :-O keep getting told im all bump thou so thats nice :) xx

Well, pre pregnancy i was a UK size 12/14, im now a 16.

Well before i got pregnant i was around 9 stone when i met my fiance, that then ballooned to 10 and now im around 11 stone, i dont want to get on the scales lol!

I'm a teacher and I keep having no end of parents coming up to me and telling me how much weight they put on when pregnant - one of my mums put on 5 STONE!!!!!! The school cleaner put on 4 stone with her last one!! I've put on a stone so far and am about to go to tri 3. If I can keep it to about 2 stone I'd be well chuffed, especially considering what my school mums have managed!! lol

I put on 1lb so far since my pre preggo weight.

I put on about 2 stone with Leo so Hoping for the same this time. and a little 6lber something hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back