How much weight have you put on?

I've lost 1st7lb lol been sick 24 hours a day and can hardly eat. Good job I had some to spare x

I took the plunge and weighed myself yesterday... 2 stone heavier! :-/ this us the biggest I've ever been! Still, no point worrying now, if it makes a healthy baby I'm happy! Diet starts in November lol! Xx

I've put on around 4lb, probably mostly due to the rubbish I was eating at the beginning of my pregnancy!!! Luckily since then most of my cravings have been for salads, which is weird, but very healthy!

I took the plunge and weighed myself yesterday... 2 stone heavier! :-/ this us the biggest I've ever been! Still, no point worrying now, if it makes a healthy baby I'm happy! Diet starts in November lol! Xx

Snap. I can't wait to get back dieting after this baby is out!

ive put on about 1lb a week.
i should defo stop eating the family sized bags of kettle chips, and the huge dinner portions!

eek

Seeing this is making me go back to following slimming world! I've put on loads compared to most of you ladies x

I have put around 9 kgs, I'm 24 weeks 5 days. I guess it's a little bit too much, but i have put on much more over all in my first preg and lost them all after delivery.

Not sure what I was before getting pregnant to week 12 - I did put on weight though as I was comfort eating due to redundancy stress! But from week 12 to 22 I have put on 7lbs....

Got to watch it now as I only have 5 months to lose weight after having baby for my wedding! eek!

Now I have got a battery in the scales again, I think I've put on about 10lbs. Eek! This is the heaviest I have ever been.

Im about 25 weeks pregnant and I have put on 1 stone and 8 pounds . I have never been pregnant before so not sure if that's a lot or not but Im really not fussed about putting any weight on at all as I know I will go back to my size 8 trousers no problem

x

Right since conception to week 12 i put on 7 lbs and now another 6 since then , eeeek 13 lbs, although a large bit must be on my boobs!! Ha. My pregnancies have varriedin total weight gain from 2 stone , 1.5 stone twice and just 1 stone 4 lb lasttime, dont think thats happening this time! Gulp..

Mind you all the placenta, fluid etc is all there now, boobs too and just over 1lb of baby to 22 weeks , so in theroy it should just be another 6 lb of baby to put on if im good? Making 1.5 stone again.

Right swimming membership......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back