How much weight have you put on?

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Just curious as to how much weight everyone has put on?

I was a size 8-10 before I got pregnant, now I can't even fit into a size 12!! :roll:
my friend gave me trousers and jeans size 12 yesterday and I can't even button them up, yet everyone says my bump is small lol...... I dont understand but also my bump is quite low down so this could be the case I guess :eh:

I also weighed around 9 stone 12 before I got pregnant now i'm like 11 stone
but I guess your boobs and water etc all weigh sum amount as well :lol:

i darent even get on the scales, am still in the same size leggings although im nicely fitting into my maternity jeans now x

I haven't gained any yet, started off around 16 st 7lbs, and I'm now 14 st 12lbs. Still fitting in all my clothes, in fact some fit better now :) but I am 9 weeks behind u and expecting to start gaining weight now I'm eating again, and mostly crap food! Xx

yeah kanga I tend to be eating fattening foods right now anything that I actually feel like eating!! anything is better than nothing right? xx

ive lost a bit of weight.
bit concerned about that. im sure it will happen soon though!

lol

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :) I have 2 slices of toast through the day and then this sun and mon I had KFC for dinner and today I had McDonald's at 3ish after work!! But I don't eat anything else all day. I'm just hoping I can keep my weight in check til I'm 24 weeks as I'm getting married then, and don't want to cause to many problems with my dress :D xx

see I usually just have cereal when I get up, but drink loads of fluids through the day maybe a packet of crisps or biscuits during the day, then have dinner when i'm hungry, can't eat big meals these days :( xx

I know it's crazy isn't it, I'm definitely not able to eat as much in one sitting anymore and if I push it and eat too much I feel really sick. I only had a cheeseburger and regular chips at McDonald's whereas normally I would have a large quarter pound cheese burger meal and extra chicken nuggets :shock: I did feel rather stuffed after eatin it this afternoon, think I ate a big meal too early in the day to what I'm used too. Xx

Last edited:
I dread to think....last time I weighed myself was before I ate a tonne of chocolate and loads and loads of food over Christmas and new year. I had put on 10lbs at that point, haven't weighed myself yet, think I'll take the plunge in the morning and have a look. Did manage to fit into my low slung skinny jeans yesterday that sit under bump but was fooling myself and had to walk about shops with the top button undone so they have now been relegated to the back of the wardrobe! Maternity jeans all the way now! Wil report back tomorrow, I'm hoping it's no more than a stone! I have to stop eating so much!

I was weighed at my check up this morning and I've lost 4 lbs!
My midwife said this is ok as I've had a lot of morning sickness but to make sure I keep pushing the food little and often.
I've just eaten my 1st salad in 4 months, trying to eat healthier but I would love some chips or toast instead.

I'm still more than half a stone lighter than I was before getting my bfp. Had lost nearly a stone at my worst with the sickness but I couldn't even keep water down at that point.

I just don't have an appetite! It's so unlike me. I am living off cold fruit out of the fridge and the odd bowl of cereal. The thought of even smelling a kfc or mcd's makes me heave!

Will be interested to see how long this lasts! Ha ha. Sure it won't be for long.

I've put on about 2-3 lbs so far. I've got my 16 week midwife appointment in 2 weeks and I'm guessing she'll weigh me, etc then as well. Thankfully I've been managing to eat relatively healthily and we walk the dogs for at least an hour every day so I think that's helping to keep me fit. My bump is definitely slowly starting to appear so I'm expecting to start putting on weight soon. xxx

i doubt i wil have put on more than a stone by the time baby comes. id put on 3kg last time i was weighed at 25 weeks and as im over 20stone and was before i got my bfp thats good lol.

When I was weighed at 12 weeks I was 94kg, which work sout about 15st 1lb, I weighed myself about 2 weeks ago and I was 14st 5lb and I weighed myself on NYE at FIL and I was 15st 3lb lol.

I seem to be up and down in my weight lol, I haven't had what I would call an appetite but I am forcing myself to eat as I normally just don't feel like it :)

I lost 5lbs in the first tri, but just coming to the end of 2nd tri and have put on about 12lbs on top of pre-pregnancy weight. I hadn't put anything on til week 18 and now I just seem to be stacking it away!!!

I lost weight in tri 1 - now I weight 4lbs more than I did pre-pregnancy. Although I still don't look pregnant! X

Last time I weighed myself was about 3 weeks ago. I'd put on 17lbs altogether. Can still fit into size 8-10 as I was before though (only in maternity wear though, I don't attempt getting into normal fitting clothes!)

Like a lot of ladies I lost weight due to morning sickness, and even though I still get queasy and have to visit the ladies I am starting to put on weight and have even managed the odd "healthy" meal.

I'm definitely a nibbler, I seem to prefer lots of small bits throughout the day. Hope I am getting enough nutirients for bubba!

I weighed my self the other day and Iv gained 4lb since pre-pregnancy; and Il be 24 weeks on Friday. I still fit in most of my 8-10 clothes but I just look very pregnant in them all lol and theyr not the most comfy. I prob would have put on alot more but Iv not really been eatin much the last few weeks xxx

So I weighed myself this morning... Am now 9st 1 from 8st 1 pre-preg so I have put on exactly a stone, not over the moon but not too worried, could have done with putting on half a stone anyway. Just seems a lot more than most others on the thread so a bit worried on where I end up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back