Weight Gain

Eveadel

Reaction score
How much weight should we be putting on?????

I weighed myself this morning at work.

I was just over 7 1/2 stone when I found out at 4 weeks I was pregnant I am now 9st 2

16 weeks today

everybody is different hun some ppl put on hardly anything while others pile it on i unfortunately am piling it on have put on about 2 stone its getting now so am scared to get on scales in case it shouts one at a time please :shock: :oops: :( xxx

he he Rachel.

I suppose everybody is different but someone said to me the healthy amount to put on is about 2 stone. I dont think I am actually eating alot more than what I used to?? I also dont actually feel that weight if you know what I mean.

lol i wish i didnt i feel like an elephant :( and will prob put on another stone at this rate by time i give birth oh my god slimming world gonna make loads of money out of me this year xxx

I think about 40 lbs is about average. I don't know what a stone is seeings how im in the states! :D I for some reason do nothing but loose weight it seems that I am loosing about 3lbs every other week now. MW not to concerned as I think I had plenty to go around before hand! :wink: Baby is healthy and growing so that's all that matters. Every person is different though there is no amount of weight set in stone that you should gain.

xoxo Ree

I was weighed yesterday at midwife appointment and I was 67 kilos at 9 weeks and now 72 Kilos!!!!!!! I know I have put some on as I feel like a barrell .... but she said I shouldn't worry - just continue to eat what I can as long as it is not all fried foods all the time!!

I am sure most people will think I am just getting a pot belly when i can actually see a bit of a bump where my waist used to be!!

Also.. our boobs have gotten bigger.. thats alot of extra weight too!!!!!
xx

he he Anne Marie,

I think alot of my weight is my boobies!!

The thing is I am constantly hungry, I can eat a very large meal in the evening and about 2 hours later my stomache is rumbling.

16 weeks 2 days

yeah I was mortified when she read out my weight.. I don't have scales at home so no idea.. although the trousers being unable to do up should have been a sure sign!!

But it has not upset me.. still eating crisps and chocolate... I will regret it later no doubt but hey... once I am a mum I won't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back