How much weight have you put on so far?

I weighed myself this morning, exactly the same as when I conceived. I'm hoping for zero weight gain tri 1 because I'm not telling my boss until I'm 15 weeks!

I had an initial big gain as I was starving all the time and there was no filling me, plus wasnt doing my usual exercise as it could be dangerous - then eating was the only the only thing that eased off the sickness , and eating fattening crap at that! - but now I am losing weight and I look like I've lost half a stone at least even though it's only a couple of pound, all the bloating has gone down.
I also gained alot with the first pregnancy too then ate out of depression, so I'm 2 stone up from June which I am not happy about at all.

och well, you know come next July it can all be fixed :cheer:

since I found out I was pg I have lost 11lbs. Mainly due to the fact that the day I found out I had to come off my painkillers that I had been on for years so I went through a bit of 'cold turkey' and had sickness and the runs and ended up losing 5lbs that weekend and it's still coming off.

I can't believe it but it must be because I have cut out the takeways and alcohol - what a pig I must have been before I was pg...! LOL

before i found out i was pregnant i lost loads of weight and only weighed 8stone im now 8st 4 so not put on much really at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back