How Much Do You Eat?

DebbieM

Reaction score
How much do you ladies eat in a day?

I don't feel lke I eat very much at all.

On an average day at the moment, I have cereal and toast for breakfast, then a satsuma and apple mid morning, then more cereal at lunch and perhaps a packet of crisps.

For dinner I seem to be sticking to things like Quorn and potato because I am scared of ending up with bad reflux. Over Xmas I was picking at things and eating crap but I said to Matt today that for someone who is 31 weeks pregnant, I just don't feel I eat a lot at all.

If you put it on a table, it's barely anything. :shock:

i dont eat meals unless its a take away or someone has made me dinner lol i normaly eat toast in the morning an apple (well about 3 lol) 4 lunch and then crisp (if i have them) 4 dinner :)

how much do i eat??

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ask lisa or jo :oops: :oops: :lol:

i dont think im eating enough cos when i do eat a meal im soooooo full i dont really want anything else for the rest of the day!

yesterday i had :
2 pieces of toast at 8,
a protein shake after gym at 1pm,
then at 2pm i had roast potatoes yorkshire pud , and veg with veggie gravy, and i was so full i didnt have anything til 8pm when i had 2 beetroot (random!)and some melon :?

then i woke up hungry at 3am and had 2 hot cross buns with plenty butter :D

compared to my former diet where i ate a meal every 2 1/2 hours im eating naff all!

Erm on an average day I normally have:

Breakfast - Cereal
Dinner - Toast / Crumpets / Cereal / Sandwich
Tea - Proper Meal although I cant eat much anymore

Inbetween I eat fruit, sometimes a packet of crisps/choc but not much more than that really unless im having a mega hungry day! I basically eat what I want when I feel like it at moment but not really alot as havent got a massive appetite since being preg :D

I wouldnt worry Debbie as baby will get everything it needs and leave you without if necessary, your body normally tells you if your not eating enough when preg anyway.

OMG.... compared to you girls I eat loads :shock: I always seem to be hungry, maybe i'm just a pig!

I don't seem to be eating a huge amount either but I just feel really full all the time at the mo. I can only really manage one big meal a day. On an normal day I have somthing like:

Cereal for breakfast
A sandwich for lunch and sometimes a fruit bar or piece of chocolate
Dinner is normally something like fish with veggies or stirfry or salad

Inbetween I'll eat some fruit or snack on nuts

some days i'm not really hungry at all and just snack all day on little things.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

My God I feel like such a greedy cow now!!

Have to say I dont usually eat this much but at the mo Im STARVING all the time!

Today I have had a bowl of cereal, an egg sarnie, a small pasta salad thing, a mug of chicken soup, a sausage roll and some grapes!!!!

Cant eat loads at once, but eat one of those things and 3 hours later im starved again so thats what i have had since 6.30am this morning.

Oops!
:oops: :oops:

oooo I eat loads

today I had 3 weetabix for brekkie, then an apple and banana mid morning, lunch was a grilled bacon and tomato sarny :) then a bounty choc bar :oops: oink greedy me, just has fillet steak with steamed veg and a jacket spud, will have a couple of satsumas later :)

I eat 2 bowls of cereal for breakfast, then perhaps a yogurt for lunch or maybe anything that is leftover from dinner the night before (rarely) and then I will cook something healthy for tea, really into boiled potatoes at the mo and then usually fruit and rice pudding later on sorta 7:30/8:00. Don't like to eat anything for a couple of hours before bed otherwise I get the dreaded heartburn :(

Some days I feel starving and then cant manage all my dinner anyway so I try to have little meals and snack on fruit (er and cake! :oops: ) in between. I have a good brekkie though of cereal and fruit and juice as its the only meal I can manage a decent amount of without feeling uncomfortable. Otherwise I would say I eat about the same as you.
I did read somewhere that your calorie requirement only goes up about 200 a day in the last tri which is the equivalent of an extra slice of toast or something so not much anyway.
Dont worry about it I am sure your bod will let you know if you need to eat more :hug:

i eat loads!!!

just finished a pack or jaffa cakes.

had 2 slices of toast for breakfast.
pasta and sauce for lunch.
vegi steak thing and mash for dinner.
my jaffa cakes, choc bar and yog, i'm sure i'm forgetting something!!

i ate loads yesterday!!!!!!

cereal
bananna
orange

ham sandwich
crisps
cup-a-soup

cream egg

2 huge portions of shepherds pie

200g bar of chocolate

2 more oranges

2 choc cookies

:rotfl: and i still wanted more

Well I had yesterday....

gaviscon, a cup of tea, more gaviscon, a chocolate brownie (hand made by Tia and me :) ), gaviscon, and a slice of fish with paella for dinner, finished with more gaviscon...

Oh and pineapple... lots and lots of pineapple :puke: I hate pineapple.. it was horrible. and I only ate it to see if labour would start... and guess what... it didn't.. :roll:

Today I've had a cup of tea and some gaviscon....and well that's it. I might have some gaviscon later... :rotfl:

I'm going through three bottle of gaviscon a week atm... I wake up and all I can taste is gaviscon... my lips are even white from where I've been drinking it in the night... so considering EVERYTHING I eat at the moment has essence of Gaviscon... I loose my appetite pretty quick.

LOL @ the gaviscon. I use it a fair bit but nowhere near as much as you!

Do you go for the peppermint or aniseed? I love the aniseed!! :D

DebbieM said:
LOL @ the gaviscon. I use it a fair bit but nowhere near as much as you!

Do you go for the peppermint or aniseed? I love the aniseed!! :D

both... my mum got them from the UK they are just as bad as each other and I have the Spanish version called Almax ... it comes in either bottle or packets

173750.jpg
although I was taking SOOOOO much of it the packets were cutting into the side of my mouth causing little ulcers... so I got the bottles so I can just drink the stuff..

However much I can fit in :lol: I love my food but the hormones are affecting my sense of taste the last few weeks so although I eat, nothing seems to taste quite right.

Anyone else had this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back