Can't eat anymore

I'm liking your work hunnie! ;) lol. X

im soooo into cheese n biccies at the mo...yummmmmmy yum yum.
already made my mum chuckle re: xmas dinner...cus im gettin full so easy....I told her ive got to eat stuff in priority order....so its yorkues n pigs in blankets first....then roast potatoes....n then ill see jow full i am.

cant jepodise the sausage...EVER.

Thats how i ended up pregnant...lol xxxx

I'm not overly big in the world of bumps, but still gets in the way causing me grief :(
Find it very uncomfortable to eat. x

I'm dreadig Xmas dinner! Lol! Think I will have to stand and pick! Lol! As long as I can still eat Xmas puddin I will be fine :D

I went for my works Xmas meal yesterday and was full half way through my main :(
still didnt stop me eating pudding. Yummy!! =D
Oh, and nothing will stop my Xmas pudding too. =D
xx

Xmas pud is probably the best bit about Xmas for me :D well next year that may get topped by seeing my little boy opening his presents and the smile on his face :love:

Last edited:
Wish i was struggling to eat!! i am obviously not as big bump wise as you ladies and just stuffing my face all day. Still eatiing massive meals and puddings for lunch and dinner!!! lol

Hope you find a way to eat comfortably! x

we r off put tday for lunch with friends.....the place wete going does a mean homemade steak n ale pie....im sooooo gonna order it n will prob end up leavin half if full..booooo. oh well. xxxx

I'm liking your work hunnie! ;) lol. X

Slightly devastated now as I have nothing to eat for breakfast seeing as the potato cakes were meant to be haha!

I'm quite happy to be pregnant this Christmas actually! Was trying to think of how to get out of OHs mothers dinner as shes not the best and I'd prefer to stuff myself at my mums lol so I'm going to use the "there's just no room for it" excuse :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back