Can't eat anymore

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
How do u girls get comfy when eating dinner???

I used to sit with my dinner on my lap, which was fine until recently. Had to prop my lap tray up with a pillow to make my tray higher than bump but for the past week or so I'm really struggling :( Pip becomes very active when I eat as well which doesn't help.

I've tried sitting at the table but I have to sit so far away and when I bend forwards I can feel Pip getting in the way and then he wriggles (just to make it even more uncomfortable!)

How r u ladies managing to eat? I'm ok picking at things but dinner is a real struggle :( I love t food but cant eat anymore :cry:

Last edited:
I ended up sitting at our breakfast bar, about 3 feet away from it cos of the bump lol x

I cant eat anymore. I'm just not hungry.
All I do is graze throughout the day. I can't stomach a meal anymore.
I think its normal tho.
Hope you feel better soon sweetie. Xx

Im ok getting comfy on the sofa and shovelling it in :blush:

However I didn't drive for a few days and then when I got back in the car I found that my belly touches the steering wheel now!.

When I had Thomas I held the plate on my boobs lol and doing the same this time and if I miss my gob it falls back on there lmao but I hope you manage to find a way xx

I've tried that vicki! We had curry tonight but it's hard to hold ur plate and scoop onto a poppadom! Lol!

Last edited:
Gosh we're all feeling the same way tonight.

I've had to use a wee table for weeks but spill stuff down myself a lot. Hard to describe isn't it? You can't bend fwd too much as baby there and can't sit back too much as uncomfy and hard to eat plus heartburn comes on!

Xx

How many weeks have you got left to go?? I can't see your ticker when im on my phone xx

Get one of them trays with a mouldable cushion attached underneath. Great for moulding to bump and providing a nice hands free ledge so poppadum curry scoopage is possible.

Have you tried eating out of one of those pasta dishes you can buy? Might make life easier so you don't spill as easily if it's resting on bump? :)

im not very hungry so tend to graze more than eat meals really lol. sorry i cant offer any more suggestions

Hunnie - I have 9 weeks left and I use a pasta bowl for most things now!

Vicki - I put a cushion under it already

Ninja - I have a lap tray with the bean bag type thing underneath. It doesn't help anymore :(

same here ladies...not due t big bump....as Im still not huge....but mainly cos I feel sick if i eat too much...and if i lean back...baby goes crazy...n if i hunch forward....baby is crushed n wriggles non stop.
dnt enjoy food as much as i used to.
chocolate still goes down a treat ..yey xxx

Yeah I can pick at choc no probs! Got a thing for cola bottles atm as well :)

I put my plate on the arm of my (leather) sofa, then sit with my feet up and eat like that. Guess I'm just used to it.

Im struggling too, find i have to sit on high stool at breakfast bar lent forward with my legs open!!!! Not a pretty sight but cant cross legs as painful cant get close enough to dining table and if i sit on sofa i cant get back up!!

If all else fails just eat stuff you can suck through a straw pmsl xxxx

Im the same. It just takes me ages to finish anything as I have to eat slower. Chip kicks all the time when I eat and when I'm just dozing off to sleep. You could say slightly distracting, but I love it ;)

I lost my appetite and now it's back again! Devoured an entired pizza to myself tonight and a pack of 6 potato cakes with phili cheese on them. ( the phili cheese was low fat though ;) as if it makes a difference lol!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back