how many nappies?

drea b

Reaction score
how many nappies do you think I should pack in my hospital bag? I have a huge box so was just going to take some with me in my bag. Obviously OH can pick up some more if needed but wondered what amount would be a good start?

I took 1 pack with me. But they gave us them at the hospital which shocked me!!

but it might be different with you.

1 pack, or if you have a big box... maybe something like 15, should be fine, like u say, you can always get more. xx

I took 1 pack (about 27 nappies) with me which was enough and I was in for 6 days. If you run out you can always ask somebody to bring you some in but the hospital should have a supply anyway. I remember that the hospital did give me a few nappies and some some cotton wool to use.

I took one pack and used about 8 nappies - was in for 24 hours after the birth.

For the first few days I changed my son practically everytime I fed him, which was about every 3 hours, as he had usually pooed. So going on that, I'd say I used about 8 nappies every 24 hours. That sounds about right, I took one small pack with me, which is about 20-30 nappies I think and was just about enough for the 3 days I was there.

I took a pack in with me and was in for a week - I used the hospital ones, in fact I used all hospital stuff. I would say a pack is more than enough to pack with you, and if you need more someone will bring them in x

i put one small pack in mine (i think thats 24?) but i dont kno how many i wouldve used as i didnt go to hospital, i'd just packed the bag in case of emergency as i had home birth. i *think* she went thru maybe 5 or 6 a day at first, that increased once she'd started doing milky poos! :lol:

I just took 1 pack with me but the bounty lady gave me loads of extra ones she had aswell so i went home with more than i went in with :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back