How many middle names should I choose?

traci

Reaction score
For a girl it'll be Alice Eleri, the Alice after my nan. But for a boy we're a bit stuck. I wanted Rhys John, the John after my grandad. Then DH suggested David as a middle name after his brother. Do I be fair and just have one middle name for a boy, David or do I try to get DH to compromise on both middle names even though we dont normally like more than one?

I think 2 middle names are okay, as long as they fit well together .....my boy is going to have 2 middle names..Anthony which is my husbands name and then my husband will pick a traditional Nigerian name aswell....I've told him it has to be one I can pronounce and not too much of a mouthful, lol xx

i think it is fine to have 2. we are having Dainton joesph lee pitcher. the next problem you will have is which way round sounds better. lol. xxxx

I like two middle names as both me and my brother have two mine is "Jayne Margaret" very old fashioned I know but their my nan's name and my aunties middle name and my brothers is "Carl Richard" after my uncle and my father. I like the girls middle name Eleri is very welsh and I always said once I have a baby one of the middle names will be Welsh to show how proud we all are for being Welsh :) xx

I don't think 2 middle names will be too much of an issue at all.... it's the easiest solution really, keeps everyone happy :)

We agreed to compromise on the 2 names and we're going for Rhys David John if we have a boy!

That's good news that you could get it sorted. I think any children we have will probably get two middle names. x

I have two middle names :) Alice Margaret

Glad you've manage to sort something out

x

My brother has two middle names - one after our dad and the other because my mum loved the name but wasn't having any more children :)

I think Rhys David John sounds fab - Ryhs D J xxxxxxx - he could be a DJ! :D

I have two middle names, one is my confirmation name - Christina - I had completely forgot about it until I read this thread - weird... x

My brother has two middle names - one after our dad and the other because my mum loved the name but wasn't having any more children :)

Lol!!! I like that Louise!

I think 2 is good. Ive chosen Eliza Oriel and may add Lily to that or for a boy Zachary Quinn Peter

i dont like 2 but thats cos i have a minging one and the thought of two minging middle names daunts me!! lol and DH has 2 and never used the second one so i dont see the point, so bad experiences here lol so yerrr ignore me! soz! lmao xx

our little man is going to be dj for short. xx

My daughter has two middle names, her 2 grans names, her name is a right mouthful but we never use all her names we just nice to have family names included.

Well in my family i have 3 middle names. i had plan out names for our kids
John Philip Alexander Arthur, Alexandra Mary Louise Lynn, Stephen Louis Richard George, Elizabeth Margaret Catherine Victoria,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back