boy or girls

hi i am 18 wks pregnant and dont know if i am having a girl or boy even though i got a stroung feeling it is a boy. i need some baby names but already have middle names for a boy it will be john after my boyfriends grandad who died a couple of months ago if it is a girl the middle name will be kathy after my nan who died a year ago not very fashionable but something i feel is right.
any ideas on first names
thanks

wel ma son is caled Tristan Junior
n im 3 months pregnant now so if i av anutha boy its guna b caled Dantee Lewis...bt if i av a gal its shes guna b caled Tanisha Ryley :D

Think that is a lovely idea, think it's lovely when a name has some meaning behind it! What soet of names do you and your boyfriend like? Traditional, unusual? There are a lot of websites with thousands upon thousands of names, my husband I find them very useful, even if we disagree on them all anyway! Can tell you my children's names if that helps? My daughter is Eloise Alissa Marie and my son is Jamie Matthew Jacques. My husband is half French wanted to incorporate that in all their names. And baby number three is undecided! My nephews are Spencer and Joshua and my niece is Kate. If that's any help! Good luck!

x Callie x

Wife of Francois, Mummy to Eloise, Jamie and Bump! (21 weeks along!)

i have changed my middle names i have got - breighanna janet .... mackenzie andrew .....
my ex is not getting any choice in the names as he dont want the baby

hi all,

We have decided to call our little girl Emma Elizabeth. We have two boys already called Samuel and Joseph.

Me and mine are having a hard time feel free to use any other these. At first for a boy we liked Israel Renee', Caelen Valentine, Christian Mandolene, for a girl i like Emma Nicole, Talia Grace, Julianna Estrella, Now we are not sure because he has started to look through a book and keeps changing his mind.

don't know the sex of mine either - how exciting, but the names we have chosen are;

Dominic or Isabella - yaay ! Now hurry up and pop out and meet me :)

Hi

As of yet Me and my partner are currently TTC at the moment and I like very traditional names.

When i asked my partner last night what he liked he came up with

Nell for a girl which I thought wasnt to bad but wait for it...

He wants Arthur if we have a boy! Not sure how I am going to handle that one when we eventually get there!!

Just thought I would let you know, sorry that probably sounds silly..

Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back