How many BFP this month already??? *started a list* lol

I have added Dolly_R
14!!! And counting!! :cheer: :cheer:

Updated!!
Congratulations ladies!!
Anyone else I hasve missed, come on, let me know!! This list is getting very large now :D:D:D:D
Looks like April has been a very productive month!!
(or should that be REproductive lmao) :rotfl:

Congratulations ladies!!! You must have broken the record!

Urchin said:
Congratulations ladies!!! You must have broken the record!

I just want to say that I love this forum. :clap: With out everyone here, I would never make. I knew nothing about ovulation, pregnancy tests, charting etc. You have taught me lots. Who would think that I could ovulate on CD 152 and get BFP on 163. ( i love ebay cheepies and would recommend to everyone. With out them I would never known that I ovulated..)

I sooooo want to be added to this list tomorrow..... :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Yes good luck!!! I want a few more on here on the last day!! :D
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

No witch and a BFN...No real AF symptoms except I am angry at the world...not sure if it is AF coming late or just the BFN I got this morning! :wall:

Guess I will have to wait it out a few more days and see if she rears her ugly head...I hope not, but I just have this feeling she will...

:x

Thanks for all the support gals!

I really hope she doesn't arrive Sandee.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Keep us updated though. Remember, it's not over til she arrives :)

xxxx

Im sorry you got a BFN Sandee! :( Hopefully, in a couple of days it will be a BFP!! :D

So i guess the total was 18!!!
Woohooo!! Thats great!! :D:D :dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back