How many BFP this month already??? *started a list* lol

lea m

Reaction score
I havent been on for a few days, not feeling to great lol and when I do Im reading post after post of BFP!! :D:D:D
I have to run again now and dont know if I have missed people off and dont even know how many I have congratulated lol
So post here if you had a BFP this month and then I can count lmao! There has been so many it is so excited!! :D
Congrats to you all!! :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance:

Huddsgirl
Sally12
Satch
Choklatemunky
Charmed
Teenasmateam
Maybebaby
suzan
sam96031
B's mummy
babydust
Elle'sMumy
Alicebabe
Dolly_R
Kmac
Rach
Petra
mummy2be

I got mine (and you have already congratulated me, thanks!) Still only 12 days PO so very early days but hoping my line will get darker :pray:

Got my fingers crossed for everyone on this forum as you are all so lovely and have helped me so much

Babydust to all :hug: x

Im sorry jaydesmummy! Fingerscrossed for you nest month!! :hug:
ITA Sally12! Everyone on here are great and I have my fingerscrossed for each lady too!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Congratulations to all those who've got their BFP recently, there have been quite a few and I do try and congratulate everyone but thought I'd say it in here incase I've missed anybody. It only seems like 2 mins since I got my BFP, I remember quite alot of people getting there BFP's around the same time as me too, I think there were about 27 in one month :shock: Let's hope you girlies can beat that this month :pray:

got a "PG" on clearblue on friday. Will be off to the docs tomorrow! :D

ummm, also me :D , Charmed, Teenasmateam, Maybebaby
Thats all I can remember for now..... :D

just seen this I'm on the list :cheer: :cheer: thanks for remembering :hug: :hug:

Aw me too! Thanks and congratulations everyone else if I haven't already said it :hug:

Look at 'em go! All this baby dusting is working. Send some my way I am fertile!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats everyone!! :cheer:
And babydust to all not on here YET!!! :dance:

WOW that is quite a list, congrats to you all and sticky thoughts etc. Still time for more too!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back