How many BF a day does your baby have?

pie&twink

Reaction score
Hi.

I know every baby is different but just wondered what your babes do.

Ruby is 3 months now & feeds every 4 hours feeding for about 10/15 minutes at a time.

She goes to bed after her last feed at 6:30pm has a good sleep & then wakes between 2am/3am & then about 5am-6am then sleeps til my other DD comes in around 8am.

Thanks

Logan is still having about 4 or 5 despite being on 3 meals a day and having about 200g at each of them.

Sandi

Sometimes 3 and sometimes 4.

1 as soon as she wakes, then sometimes another at around 11:30am. Then sometimes she wont want another then till bedtime and sometimes she has one mid afternoon around 3:30pm.

I'd say around 4 in the day. Morning, 10/11 ish, mid afternoon say 2, then one around 4 then his bedtime feed around 7/730. He'll wake around 12/1230 for a feed, then he's on and off the boob all night, for comfort really and for me to get him back to sleep when he stirs :oops:

Hannah has her morning feed at 7.30, then 11am, then 2.30, then I split the bedtime feed so she has 10 minutes before her play and bathtime (at 6pm) then the rest when she is in her sleeping bag ready for bed at 7pm. Then I wake her for her bottle feed at 11pm and she goes right through to the morning in her own room.

Each feed takes around 30-45 minutes apart from the bottle which she takes in 10 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back