how long...

MissGobby

Reaction score
...have you all been TTC. i was just wondering as me and my DF have been trying round about 4 months now! :shock: seems like forever!!!

:think: :hug:

16 months with 2 unconfirmed chemical pregnancies, but the waiting is over for me and it will be for everyone else soon too im sure of it :D

This is month 5 if you count from the begining. Caught on month 3 but lost it.

trying for 9mths - had a miscarriage in Feb, hoping this is my month!

8 months and counting........ months seem to drag on and on now... :(

This is the 16th month!! I cant believe it........feels like forever!

Michelle x

7 months begore i caught on. seemed like so much longer though! was on microgynon before this.

7 months for me :(

Feels like a lifetime! I remember a time when I was relieved when AF came each month... and now I cant stand the with!! Ohh how things change :roll:

Hope you all get your BFP's soon :hug:

MissGobby said:
...have you all been TTC. i was just wondering as me and my DF have been trying round about 4 months now! :shock: seems like forever!!!

Remember you only get 1 go a month so really you havnt had that many "attemps" at doing it :D It'll happen. :hug:

jenna said:
Hope you all get your BFP's soon :hug:

MissGobby said:

Remember you only get 1 go a month so really you havnt had that many "attemps" at doing it :D It'll happen. :hug:

and that DF is away every week and only home at weekends doesnt help :roll: thanks Jenna i hope so!! you too babes! :hug:

This is only my second month TTC so TBH I'm not expecting to fall for a long while yet :D

We tried for about a year a couple of years ago, but my cycles were really messed up after being on the pill for 6 years, then i got a new job so we decided to leave it. This is only our first month of trying again since then and doing it properly this time - taking folic acid, charting, giving up smoking etc :)

good luck everyone!

We'll have been trying for 3 mths on the 20th. I know we said we were going to wait till May to start trying but all thats gone out the window now LOL. Just can't wait.

been unofficailly trying since jan05 ( came off pill) . but started properly in jan 2006. so thats what now 15 months :roll: and knowing unless a complete accident happens this month , i cant try till prob june / july ( after surgery) it will be like min 18 / 19 months trying :shock: coulda had 2 bubbas in that time :cry:

stopped using condoms before x mas. this is the second month of officially trying i think. :think:

well we had been trying since july 04 (29 months) with 1 miscarriage last year but just to show that it can happen check out my ticker :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back