Hey ladies

natashateale

Reaction score
:wave:
I have been gone for a while trying not to think about it and tbh it helps alot with stress when you dont think about ttc. Still no luck though :( We have been trying for 10months now, i have just gone into my 10th cycle. I dont know when i will be class as long term ttc but it feels like forever since we started.
Anyway, how is everyone? I hope alot of people have moved on from here and on to tri one since i have last been on :)

Hi Natasha, welcome back, I too feel like iv been ttc forever, I'm on 8th mnth and plan on goin docs if no bfp by march.

Anyway just wanted to say hi and good luck xx

Welcome back.

I am 8 months TTC a sticky bean and fed up to the back teeth of it LOL!

xxxxxx

Hey hey missy how u doin!? I'm still here currently ntnp as holidays booked in sept but would love to go away wit bump!!

Glad to see u back! X x

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

Hey ladies thanks for the hi

I am planning on going to the docs in june if we havent conceived by them as they say it can take up to a year. My parnter isnt keen on going to the docs, hes very much unless your dieing you dont need the docs but i think i have convinced him. I am hopeful we dont have anything wrong but its been a long time and i want to be sure like i am sure you ladies want to aswell.

Hey shorty sorry to see your still here :( But going away sounds nice, even ncer with a bump

Babydust to you all :)

hi, still here too, just statered cycle 8 :( many ladies have moved on to tri.

Ah it sucks we are still here :( I dont think i will catch the egg this time either. I am away when i OV....i will be doing lots of *BD* a few nights before and the day after too to up my chance as much as possible but there is only so much we can do.
Hope you all have much luck this month, it would be a great start to a new year hey
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back