How long till HCG goes down?

Kitana

Reaction score
I've had a D&C at 12 weeks (baby was measured at around 11 weeks) so I realise the HCG was at it's peak.
Tomorrow, it will be 14 days ago and I'm still spotting/bleeding. It's endless!! I took a HPT earlier and it was a blazing positive, it was even darker than the control line.
I'm wondering how long it took for other ladies to get a negative?? I really want to ttc again asap!

hiya if you had a miscarriage at 12 weeks than it could take a while. I had a MC at 6 weeks and even that took ages to gone to 'not pregnant', I think at least 1.5 to 2 weeks to completely disappear.
So sorry to hear about your MC, I hope you are ok x

Ugh, I just want it over with, it's been 16 days and I'm still bleeding! The HCG is still lingering around since I sometimes feel nauseous. Hate it that my body is so unpredictable.

Thanks Maximus, I'm fine, I have good days and then bad days. Today was a very bad day so hopefully it will be beter tomorrow.x

Miscarriages are really really hard and make sure to take time to grieve. It’s ok to have bad days as what you are going through is sooooo hard in every way. I hope you have people around you to support you x

Thank you ladies.:hug:
I have just tested again this morning and it's still positive but I have the impression the line is fading a bit. I just hope it's not the quality of the cheapies which gives me false hope. I think I will get a normal hpt every 2 weeks just to make sure.

Hi Kitana I am very sorry a out your loss. I had a miscarriage on the 6th of Feb however bleeding had stopped by day 7 and tested today got a negative result. I think it varies for each individual. I hope things settle for you soonxx

Hi Kitana I am very sorry a out your loss. I had a miscarriage on the 6th of Feb however bleeding had stopped by day 7 and tested today got a negative result. I think it varies for each individual. I hope things settle for you soonxx
Thank you for your reply. I still am spotting and tests are still very positive. It's been 3 weeks tomorrow, it never ends! :wall2:

Thank you for your reply. I still am spotting and tests are still very positive. It's been 3 weeks tomorrow, it never ends! :wall2:
Come of BFN, we are waiting for you.
Never thought i would have to say that.
I hope it happens soon for you Kitana xx

strange isn't to wish for a BFN, that's what I also did when I miscarried. I couldn't wait to see 'not pregnant' on the test. I really hope it will come soon for you too so you can start trying again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back