Got my HCG results..............................:(

Lynzlogan87

Reaction score
Hello.

i posted yesterday saying that since monday morning i was having bleeding/clotting.
Had hcg bloods taken monday and the second lot taken today at 1pm.

at 7pm i received a phone call from the EPAU....

they told me that my hcg levels on monday were 14 and todays hcg levels were 4.

i'm pretty sure i "lost" the baby whilst doing a sample for the a&e triage as i passed a rather large clot.

i'm absolutely gutted and feel numb.

i know i was only 6w 1d but i was so excited already :cry::cry:

I'm so glad there is a board like this, as i've never really experienced this before (my bleeding in previous pregnancy was not classed as a mc as i gave birth to my DS now 3)
and none of my friends or family have been in this situation.

in a way i'm glad that our son is too young to understand that i even had a pregnancy, as i wouldnt know how to tell him.

The EPAU have said that when i fall pregnant again that they will take over my care from the gp/mw and will be happy to offer me weekly scans until i'm out of the danger zone so to speak.

i've probably rambled on a bit here but just needed to get things off my chest.

i cried alot on monday as i was convinced things were ending, and since 7pm today i've cried myself all out of tears.

I'll miss not ever getting to meet you little one, sleep well my ::angel2::

thanks for listening girls xxxx

:hug: I'm so sorry for your loss. Look after yourself!! xx

:hug:Really sorry again Lynz , try to keep coming on here as it will help you and we will miss you otherwise! XX

Hi Lynz

sending you a big hug, take care of yourself love.

i feel for ya i really do, me and my mrs are in the same situation. she had loads of pain and went to a and e and while she was there she passed a massive clot, and her working in a vets and seeing that happen to cats and dogs all the time she knew what was happening and then broke down.

its horrible, cant stand that feeling, heart jumps in ur throat and u feel so sick all of a sudden. worst feeling in the world. we still trying to get over it. hope this feeling stops soon.

keep ya hed up. keep smiling for ur lil one's sake.good luck in futre. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back