How long after m/c do you ovulate?

Sally2007

Reaction score
Hi everyone

How long did it take everyone to ovulate after a m/c? I know it depends on the person and how far gone they were but I would just like to know roughly when i'd be expecting to ovulate. I use a persona and usually it comes up as ovulating on day 17 & 18 but haven't had it this month yet....and im on day 18! I bled for about 6/7 days with the m/c. I was 5 weeks preg & 2 days into bleeding i had a definate neg preg test so my HCG levels must have gone right down quickly cos the day before I bled it was positive alright! Please let me know what you think!!

Thanks
Hollie

Hi Hollie,

I used to ov on day 17, then had the m/c at 7wks, followed by an anovulatory cycle which was only 25 days. After that I ovulated on day19. The following month (this month) I seem to back to normal as I ov'd on day 17.

I hope you make a swift recovery. It is very normal to take a 2 or 3 months to settle back in. I know it is very frustrating but, you will be back to normal in no time.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Very good luck and lots of baby dust.

Becs

Sorry to hear of your loss.

It's difficult to say about ovulation. I m/c 5 and a half weeks ago and think I ovulated about 3 weeks later. I've finally got my first AF today and I can't help thinking that my body is trying to keep to its regular 4 week cycles as I would have been 16 weeks pregnant today.

Hope your cycle settles back down quickly.

Take care :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back