How Long do the pills take to work?

stephttc

Reaction score
Hi all

Hope you can help me! I was given the tablets yesterday to bring on mmc! I had some pain and cramps with really bad diarreah and a small amount of bleeding (not too heavy like I expected) this morning I back to spotting!

My question is how long does it take for this stuff to work/ is that all I should expect to see ? I had prepared myself for the heavy period and its just not showing up

Thanks in advance xxxx

Hello Steph, first of all, really sorry to hear about your loss. :( When I had the Misoprostol I started bleeding within an hour. I lost a lot of tissue within 8 hours and had quite uncomfortable although not terrible cramps. The bleeding tailed off and a week later I had more large clots. If you are concerned nothing is happening, I would contac your local EPU. Mine was really helpful and supportive. Hope you have some news soon! xxx

Hi I'm not sure if I had same thing but at EPu they gave me. A tablet can't remember name n was told to go nk next day to have pessery inserted and had to spend the day in hospital the tablet didn't make me bleed at all but the pessery did I was in totaly agony all day lost blood lots of it and clots but no baby came away:-( worse day of my life that was I will never do that again and I didn't the second mmc I opened for erpc right away so I am not sure if what u had is what I had but hope it's not long for u and its ver very soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back