How long do I hve to wait?!?!?

twinkles

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Hd first appointment with doc yesterday, in and out in less than 5 mins, been told to wait to hear from midwife, how long does this normally take????

Hi id say a week or two depending on how on the ball your gp is xx

i had my docs App on july 11th and had my app with midwife on August 5th.
I was 9 weeks when i saw the midwife.

Hey,
After seeing my doc i had to ring the surgery myself to make an appointment with the midwife, so i had my booking in appointment with my midwife at around 8 weeks xxxxx

Im 8 weeks now!!!! Feel like I am behind on it all!!!

no your not behind on it! it'll all go quickly for you now-you haven't got to wait AGES for your scan or midwife app!

At least you don't have so long to wait for your 12 week scan... it was a killer for me counting off the days... you're over half way there already! :)

Dont worry about it - they like to have everything done at set times - so you'll prob just have to wait less time for your appointments than if you had been to the docs 3 weeks before.

xxx

My doctor said I would hear after I was 8 weeks, I am going to see her tomorrow when I am 10 weeks, so it feels like ages, but it will go quick when you get there.

Thanks girls, glad I didnt find out too soon, was 5 weeks when I did! Hadnt thought of it like that!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back