How long did it take everyone to get BFP??!!

Ermmm I wasn't trying with these they just poped up lol with my dd I was trying for 8 months 9 years ago lol xxx

13 months then MMC at 12 weeks, then 2 years of further failure including 2 rounds of failed IVF before a 3rd successful one. After starting TTC nearly 3.5 years ago I am hoping this is it!

Last edited:
Not used any contraception since July 2013. Miscarriage in November 2013.

We were more NTNP though and BFP cycle we on had sex once :shock:

X

Stopped preventing in November, 4 cycles and then got our BFP :) x

Two months with DS. I'm currently doing a more 'relaxed' TTC, only started this month though so I'll have to wait and see.

5 months, miscarried, then the month after we got pregnant again.

6 months first baby, 1 month second [gave birth nov, started trying dec, bfp january - guess it's true you are more fertile after birth] xo

Took me and my hubby 14 months. The month we conceived we had kinda stopped trying in the hope it worked...which it did lol

Had implant out in October, had an early miscarriage in the feb and the very next cyle got pregnant with my son x

it took us 4 cycles of IVF, over 7 years due to illnesses ect .. last one was a frozen embryo so gave up and just did cycle now we will be a family in November 2014

Pretty much straight away with my son. In to month 3 of TTC for No.2.

With my first born, I had my usual withdrawal bleed from the pill and didn't take it again. took a test 4-5 weeks after withdrawal bleed and got my BFP.

This time, I had my monthly, went to the dr's a few days later and had coil removed, tested 4-5 weeks later and got my BFP.

I'd also like to add that I am a BIG girl, there's no doubt about it. And I was on levothyroxine (150mg) everday when I fell pregnant this time. I want to spread hope for women who are bigger, and have medical issues, it can happen quickly :)

Fell the first cycle with my son. Was trying over 3 years for this lil one. Had a miscarriage inbetween x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back