BFP after 3 years TTC but bad bleeding?

clairemc85

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I hope you're all well.

Just got a BFP after three long years TTC but im 3+ weeks according to clearblue. last ovulation mid feb. i got my period which was the heaviest ive ever has and lasted 12 days! doc said my hormones were out of balance and sent me home with pills which i didnt take. that was a week ago. i feel pregnant and am quite swollen but im so worried! its taken so long, i know only my doc will be able to help but advice would be amazing. im scared.

Claire xxx

Honey when did you have the period? Do you mean after the bFp?
You need to go back to the docs and ask to have your blood taken. A test for how high your HCG is and how high your progesterone is. That will tell you where you are and if you are still pregnant then the HcG blood wOuld be repeated 2 days later and should have doubled. X

Hello Lara
Thank you for your reply. I had my bop last night, my "period" ended last week 9 days ago. The clearblue said I was 3 + weeks but I've been to the doctor and he thinks I miscarried? I ovulated early feb and I think I should be 5 weeks. I'm going for a scan this afternoon. It's all so confusing, I had no pain when I bled, not even cramping,
It's awful and I don't want any more disappointment

Xxx

Hi Claire,

Thinking of you. I'm sorry and hope you at least get a clear answer after your scan.:hugs:

Boaz Xx

Yes tests will still indicate pregnant even after miscarriage. Mine were positive after 2 weks of bleeding.

I hope its not the case for you though x

aww i hope your ok. All i can give you is a E-Hug <3

Hi everyone

Well 2 hours at the hospital and not sure how we feel, there is a sac which Is good but my womb is filled with large clots so they think a threatening pregnancy. They took my hgh and I'm going back on thurs and if it's gone up great but if it's the same or lower they will have to operate to remove the contents as its too big to pass. My bleeding had come back a tiny bit just now. If I start to bleed again then it's hospital for me, pretty bad news but could be worse I guess, at least I managed to conceive , just down to time, luck and prayers now xxx

Ahhh this is such a stressful time and it's the waiting that makes it feel even worse i know. Stay as relaxed as you can and know that what will be will be. And you are right to look on the positive side of whatever the outcome - you will get your baby, be it now or soon after, the journey is just sent to try us. But we will all get our happy ending eventually x

Thanks Lara, guess its something to tell the grand kids eh! Not knowing is awful, men would never cope going through all this! Xx

Take care claire hun I pray that everything is alright for you & baby :hug:

Xx

Hi Hon, I'm having a difficult time right now too. Got my BFP over a week ago and have been having cramping and spotting. Getting my hcg bloods done, but they say it's too early for a scan atm, so I'm waiting to see what happens too. It's awful isn't it? I probably won't know anything for about a week and don't know how I will get through... I hope you get through this ordeal and everything works out for you in the end... Bug hugs :hugs:xxx

Sorry to hear this hun,

I hope you get some good news on Thursday with regards to your hCG levels.

If it is good news they'll book you another scan!

Best of luck

xxxxxxxx

Thanks girls. I hope you and little baby are ok, hopefully your spotting isn't too heavy, my little one survived a massive bleed 9 days ago so I'm hopeful that yours will be fine, lots of rest and food and cuddles and hope! Xx

your prayers are working girls! my hgc levels are high! high enough for my 6 weeks! im going in tomorrow for another test to see if they have doubled! fingers crossed.. Hope you are all well and all have good news too xxx

That's fantastic news! *hugs* I'm so pleased for you, fingers and toes crossed x

thanks willowwisp. unsure if i should be too chuffed just yet but i feel alot happeir!! its just taken so long to get here! amazing what the body can do! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back