How long before you conceived after having your baby...........

bute69

Reaction score
Just wondered how long after having your baby you waited to get pregnant again.

Mine was 9 months after my little girl x

We started trying when Ella was 9 months and it took us 4 months so she was 13 months when we got pregnant again x

We were ntnp from when LO was 7 months old, fell pregnant when he was 8 months, found out at 9 months old lol

I'm feeling broody now but don't have a fella lmao :) Stanley is 6 months! X

My LO was 7months when I fell pregnant by accident.....this baby is my extra birthday present as that's when she was conceived haha!!

Just edited this my baby is a girl stupid iPhone keypad!

Last edited:
Z is 22 months and we have just started trying again x

Isla was 16month old when we started ttc again. She's 19 months old now. I prefer an older age gap, so only one in nappies at any one time x

Ewan was 4 months whenwe conceived izzy there is 13 months between them x

When my son was 10 month we started ttc and fell pregnant that month so there is a 19month gap. Now pregnant with 3rd and fell pregnant after six weeks of getting my iud removed. My daughter was 14month then so there will be an 23month age gap approx.

I fell pregnant 6 weeks after joshua was born but unfortunatley had a mc x

We will prob wait till Fin's just over a year and assume it may take a while! My mw advised me to wait at least 18 months as it can take that long for your body to fully recover!! Xx

My LO was 9 months when i found out i was pregnant again, and then my second was 9 months when i found out was pregnant again. Will def not be going near my other half when i have had this little one and its 9 months old:) xxxx

Just 3 months, exactly 12 months and 3 days between them

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2

Wow, I thought this was soon! Number 2 is due a few days before Sophia's 2nd birthday!

I started trying 2 months after she was born (emergency c section) and conceived when she was 7.5 months x

There is going to be 1 year 3 and half months between my two. I'm never bonking again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back