TTC after Miscarriage - anyone???

MissGobby

Reaction score
just wondered how long it took you to fall pregnant again after you had a miscarriage?

Hi

I dont have any answer yet as i'm in the same situation as you

I just wanted to post to say how sorry i am for your loss.

I lost our baby on new years eve at 11 weeks and know how hard it is.

We are ttc straight away as i can't even face the thought of waiting. My doctor did advise me it was fine to so if thats my docs advice then i'm gonna take it. She said as long as i'm emotionally ready.

Good luck to you (and me lol) :hug: :pray:

I'd love to hear any success stories too.

xxx

MissGobby said:
just wondered how long it took you to fall pregnant again after you had a miscarriage?

Sorry fr your loss MG :hug: :hug:

I haven't had a MC but thought I would tell you about my friend, she tried for years for baby with nothing happening Aug she found out she was pregnant and lost a week later :( she started trying straight away again and has only just found out last wek that she is having a baby :D She was scared it would take her a long time again but it didn't. I hope this happens for you too hun :hug: :hug:

I had an early M/C too.
I was bleeding for about 4 weeks ( only light for the last couple of weeks ) and didnt have a proper period for another 6 weeks after that.
I got Pg 4-5 months after the M/C.

Everyone is different - Give yourself time to recover!

Just want to wish you lots of luck!! and sending lots of hugs !!!
:hug: :hug:

It took me 6 months but my problem was lack of progesterone stopping me carrying. I had 2 chemical pregnancies in that 6 months. I know a lot of women on here who it happened much quicker for - some the next month.

Good luck! xxx

i miscarried in October. I waited till I had my first proper AF, then I ttc that month. I got pregnant again, but lost the baby about a week after I found out I was pregnant.
This time I've decided to not wait until I get my first AF, and we've just carried on as normal.

Good luck

Had a chemical pregnancy at around 5 weeks, had normal cycle the following month but no BFP. Started temping the next month, and got my BFP at 10 DPO!

Good luck with it all.

hey MG so sorry about your M/C

i had a miscarriage in june 07 @ 9.5 wks
i bled forabout 3 1/2 weeks but didn't get my af for 8 ish weeks after that.

we started TTC straight after my bleeding stopped from M/C and i didn't get my BFP until boxing day.

so it took us 6 months to concieve again.

hope that helps x :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Straight away after my first cause it was so early and conceived on 4th cycle with this one...

No reason why you cant try again straight away hun!

xxx

sorry hunny.

as you know i m/c in july 07 & still TTC but not for much longer i hope

hopefully we will both fall together.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I miscarried Dec 05 and fell pregnant again August 06, sorry to hear about your loss and good luck for the future,

I got pregnant first time after 2 cycles and had a miscarriage at 9 weeks and then got pregnant after 2 cycles again and had a blighted ovum. This is my first period and hope to conceive asap.

Good luck and am sorry about ur losses :hug:

:hug:
this is my 4th month trying now....left it a couple of months until me and OH decided to try.
Good luck hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back