How is everyone?

Thanks Mrs M. They picked it out when they found out the gender at 16 weeks and it's taken me a while to get used to it as they're using the Italian pronunciation (loo-chi-ah) but neither family is Italian! It's lovely though :)

I'm waiting to TTC for the first time in August. The wait is excruciating, even though I'm on board with the timescale... It just feels like it'll never come around! So many emotions!

Ahh Jem, congrats on becoming an auntie:) beautiful name!
Hi HelenR, welcome! What made you choose August? I know, the wait seems forever doesnt it? Dont want to wish away half the summer but..... ;)
x

Aww congratulations, I am seriously broody at the moment then other days I can't believe that I am getting ready to conceive again, hubby is so chilled about about it, I wish you all lots of luck x

Good news! My AF has just arrived for first time since birth! I'm still exclusively breast feeding (expressing though due to extreme thrush problems for weeks on end). My little girl is 4 months 8 days old so that was pretty quick really. Hopefully we'll just see how 'having fun' goes for a while before I get all crazy TTC fever!

Hope everyone else is doing well! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back