Only a month to go!!!

michelle82

Reaction score
Is there anyone else who cant believe next month our little ones are due!? Its crazy how quickly this year is passing. I'm on mat leave now and thought it would drag but is still flying by and I cant believe in 2 weeks Xmas day would have been and gone. I think it helps having Xmas soon as its something to distract us from babies for 5 minutes. Not long now and we will all be posting in the new arrivals section!

I agree with you on the Xmas thing.

Its a fantastic distraction!

Things would be really dragging if we didn't have Xmas trees and lights and presents etc etc etc

Not long to go for all of us now!

i really cant wait to get xmas over with now. i start my mat leave on sat, cant wait :lol: although iv been getting really bad back ache and been sick in the last couple of days and can feel baby pretty low down now. :shock: the last time i felt like this my mw induced me cos bp was high. :shock: although id love to hav emy baby now i wanna get xmas over with 1st :roll:

still not long girls
claire
xxx

I agree that December has and will continue to fly in, however I always feel that January is a long month and I have to wait til the 28th which will take forever. I feel like I have been pregnant for years now! xxxx

In the last couple of days I have also felt baby pretty low down... in the vaginal area I'm convinced I've felt a punch or two since baby's been head down for the last while. Thought I was going into labour lastnight...had very strong BH contractions for a good half an hour, on and off and felt distinctly out of kilter.

I'm only 33 weeks but my oby/gyn said that we'd be lucky to get to the new year with this pregnancy :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hard to get my head around that...

However BP was low last time it was checked so hopefully we'll hold on to baby for a bit longer.

Sue

You are all right, time is going by faster and faster.

I do find that I am gettng more worried about little things happening with my body as Jan 6th is just around the corner.

I am convinced I will have this baby earlier. Not sure if it is because I want these feelings of illness to go away, but then I worry if I will be good a mother as those I have experienced in my life. I am getting closer to the date now where I will not have to fly away to have the baby if he/she arrives earlier, due to the facilities here in my town. When that date comes I will feel better, I am sure!!

We have lots going on in our family over the next 3 weeks, such a our wedding, Xmas, New Years and 5 days later the birth... There is sooo much happening, it is all a bit overwhelming fo me right now.

It's funny we will be looking back on our posts after our babies have arrived and wondering where the time has gone...

My thoughts are with you all and let's make the most of this time, try to worry less, spend that extra quality time with our partners or loved ones and play with our baby's toys LOL...

Luv, Tineke

Hello

Yes im so excited we are almost done!!!!! ive been having a lot of rib pain, and pains lower down since my doc told me that she is heads down already, as long as she stays there, and when she moves it seems tohurt now, i guess they do run out of room though.. Anyone else feeling nervous as well????
Also as were all nearing the end any one feeling more tired and irritable towards the littlest things???
Well talk to you soon and best of luck to everyone.
Katrina

the whole pregnancy for me has gone so quick, but the last 2 weeks have dragged, im hoping that xmas will make time go quicker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back