How is everyone feeling?

mablestarr

Reaction score
I thought I'd start a new thread to see how everyone is getting on. What symptoms you are getting and how are you coping with them, whether you have a scan date yet or even had a scan, just a general catch up!

I'll start off: Feeling tired pretty much all the time and have to have a nap after coming home from work.:sleep:
After dinner I start feeling ill and generally feel ill all evening until I fall asleep. The good news is that I feel ok while at work so managing fine there!!
Still waiting for a scan date and can't wait, had a mw appointment last thursday for blood tests and she said she was going to chase scan date up.
Can't wait for the scan and then I will feel like I can start sharing my good news with more friends.

I have been feeling a little better than i did last week. still feeling sick on and off although sick bracelets seem to be helping. still have a bad back but getting physio today although is much better than a few weeks ago. still getting the odd stomach cramp and feeling short of breath but that also has eased off. feeling very tired all the time!!! luckyim off work on leave for another 2 weeks. am seeing midwife next monday for first visit. is my wedding anniversary today 7 years!!thats me for the moment really. hope you all feeling ok today xx

Tired......so tired......did I mention tired?

Cutting out caffeine is not helping. Im a big coffee drinker so switching to decaff and hot chocolate has been difficult. Plus my body is cruel and wont let me sleep when Im supposed to and keeps me up till 4am!!

Restless legs dont help, not jut preg related I have Fibromyalgia and its one of my 'things'.

Kids dont know yet so are their usual lazy, argumentative selves. Teenagers eh, gotta love em :oooo:

Still waiting for midwife appointment to come through :wall2:

Hope everyone else is feeling good x

Got my scan date yipeee - but its not until 28th of June though, will be a long 2 weeks to wait now!

hey mabelstar, great news on ur scan, although the wait does go slow, i'm a week into my two week wait and it cant come quick enough... Next tuesday and i can hopefully rest assured all is ok!
I'm not feeling too bad at the moment, tired on and off, worst in the afternoon, nausea has subsided a little just comes on now and then at no particular time?! Feel more emotional the last few days, really sensitive and weepy... Cried for 40 mins on saturday for absolutely nothing at all, think dh thought i was insane, or not telling him something?!!
Just counting down to the scan now so i can know everything is ok and start enjoying it and telling people! :)

hi mikid

oh how exciting only a week to go until your scan, bet you can't wait. remember to keep us updated.
x

sammiet i have fibromyalgia too so know how you are feeling

i feel so tired,achey,sick,also been getting period type pains on and off for a few days,i know its normal but its gettin to the point im not sure if i should get checked out or if i would just b wasting docs time:(

Blimey Samminet and Emsylou, my mum has fibromyalgia too, an,d I thought that it was more unusual too! hope it doesn't leave you too muscle tired.

I am very tired , and every time I want a napand get the chance, eg after work, school etc , hubby who works nights and is always on silly time , naps, so I can't!!! erghhhh

Been feeling far more pregnant this time, than last so that's a great sign, naseau has ramped up last week so week 8 seems to be the week when it starts I guess for me, looking forward to a second early scan at 10 weeks tuesday 23rd June, to check all is still well with baby and heartbeat etc, and midwifes 24th June for booking in. I think I will relax more after that scan.

Looking forward to telling the kids, but not going tok tell work till I look fat - just to be awkward!

good luck to all you lot with scans soon, we should have Trimester one flooded with happy baby pics soon by the sound of it X

i feel great today cause i told everyone at work and everyone else wh didnt know so getting congratulate all over again but normal pregnancy things still there lol

Mainly very tired, but had lots of twinges as well, so am a little nervous. Once I've had the scan, I'll feel a whole lot better!

Funnily enough I normally feel better when pregnant as my IBS eases because my digestive system slows down. I also 'normally' get more deep sleep so im actually more refreshed whilst pregnant.

Guess that hasn't kicked in yet cos I swear I scared the bus driver this morning. No make up required for a zombie movie part!

Tired!!!!! doesnt help that im self employed and suddenly found myself rushed off my feet last week,this week and next week...with bookings still comin in :/
Odd bit of sickness and twinges but major craving for fruit this evenin....eaten loads (im gonna b regular 2mrw lol) xxxx

Hello ladies - I feel tired, pukey and excited! Really, really tired - in fact, I might go to bed now! Night night!

im with you on that one Glou perhaps bed time is calling!! very tired over last couple of daysxx

Hi girls im very tired at mo but it doesnt help that my oh is on lates. I look like ive got a bump but I just think ive over indulged and its just fat. he he. xx im soo looking forward to the scan I cant wait. xxx

I've been quite lucky so far. Just tired more than anything. Also not had a poo for 3 days which doesn't help!!

I think I'm starting to get a bit of a bump too bidsy. A friend at work who knows Im preggers said today that she thought I was getting a bit of a belly!! (nice). It doesnt help that the trousers I was wearing was a little tight when I bought it 3 months ago!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back