How is everyone?

nicki

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just wondering how us April mums are getting on.

I'm still getting my bl**dy headaches but they aren't that bad and I can actually manage to do things without wanting to die! Today has been worse but i'm trying to ignore it!
I'm still getting other sypmtons and feel really really tired even though i'm sleeping quite well but on the whole feeling pretty good. Obviously my tummy is growing (still haven't got a big bump tho.- boo!) but as my mother kindly said to me last night that i'm putting weight on and i'm getting a bit hippy - that really pi*sed me off! I'm never going to be the next Kate Moss for Gods sake :evil: (wouldn't want to be come to think of it!)

My little angel is moving alot too which I love. It's werid though but whenever my DH puts his hand on my tummy to try and feel the baby she/he stops moving until he's moved his hand, she/he will do it for me but not him!!

I've got my next scan in a couple of weeks time and I really can't wait to find out what we're having. So excited! :D

Anyway,hope you are all well and look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Nicki.x :D

Ni Nicki,

Nice to hear from you!

yeah all well at this end, feeling loads better now which is great, sorry you're still getting headaches, it must be a nightmare, I only had them for 3 weeks and that was more than enough.

I've just started feeling the baby move, about 5 days now but each day there are more and more movements, it's such a weird feeling, I can't wait till Steven can feel them and I think he's desperate too, like you every time I tell him to feel, the movements stop! Weird or what!!

I don't have much of a bump either, I just look like I have gained a big tummy (or bigger!!).

I have my 21 week scan next Tuesday so I'm looking forward to that, not sure if we're finding out the sex, I want too but Steven doesn't so....

Anyway best get back to it, take care and talk soon.

Lx

Hello Ladies!

Well I sure am glad to hear from you guys, been wondering where all the moms in Apr were!! lol I thought I was getting over my morning sickness I hadn't needed my meds for a few days and then WHAMMY!!! hit me today and came with a vegence!!!! :oops: I still haven't put any weight on and still am down 16 pounds from when I first got pregnant. Midwife not worried about it because baby hearbeat is great and she is moving uncontrollably!!! (sp) I was beginning to think that I had a night owl on my hands because she would sleep all day and be up moving all night!!! Now she NEVER SLEEPS!!!! She is moving from the time I get up until the time I go to bed!! There is only a couple of hours a day she is not moving or kicking or having the hiccups!!! It is quite neat I don't remember my others being sooooo active!!! My bump is huge!!! I have wanted to take a pic of it but I don't have a scanner and my pics are way to big to post but this so far is the biggest out of all my pregnancies!!! I think we have decided on the name Abigail if I haven't told ya's already. I think I have that "SPD" not sure exactly what it is but pelvis is in soooo much pain!! sorry if tmi but I haven't heard of anybody call it that until I have this lovely forum :D So I will be asking my midwife about that I can't even walk for the most part and it seems to be getting worse and worse not sure what I can do it for it though. OK so I have rambled on enough!! I hope everyone is well!!!

xoxo Ree

Hi Ree I wondered how you were doing :D hadn't seen any posts from you in a while. I'm not really in the right area but I just wanted to say hello :)

Hey Sami!

I haven't been on much, (as if you couldn't tell!!!) I had my DH family here for Thanksgiving and have been busy with Xmas shopping and so forth but I here and there take a gander inside to see how everyone is doing and I check in on you :wink: I actually was noticing tonight that you were as far as you are. I remember when I first got pregnant and you and I were PM'ing that you were only about 14 weeks!!! and now look atcha your almost done!!! I can't believe how fast time flies!!! So everything is going well with ya??? PM me anytime!

xoxo Ree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back