How fat??

I have put on 2 stone and lost an inch in height! Luckily have only got 3 stretch marks on belly but my ass looks like the A-Z! Mind you i dont care, Iv told OH i cant see my ass, its behind me and as he's the only one who see's it he can consider it his punishment! :dance:

no stretch marks at all... but i heard about a woman who had none then went over a few days... ended up looking like an A to Z.... i'm thickening the creams on 3 times a day now!

x

Well Alans bucket seat for his GTi came today so i had a little sit in it and it was really tight! it was just on the floor not in the car yet, and i asked him to help me up, and the bloody chair came up with me!! my arse was stuck in it! how embarrasing, i now cant even fit in a bloody seat!!!! :oops: tried to get a pair of last years jeans on the other week to sit under my bump, couldnt get them past me bloody knees :shakehead:

And at work the other day the kids have got a play slide that has a little bit that you walk through the little door then climb up and go down the slide through a big passage way, well i was trying to go into the passage way playing with the kids and my head went through ok, boobs just about made it and bump got in, then my arse got stuck i looked like such an idiot!!!!
Well there you go me and my new BIGGER bottom

:cheer:

last time i looked i had put on 3 stone, due to chocolate i think so i am trying to little more healthily:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back