How do you like your eggs..

anyone heard of chucky egg? only me an my mum seem to realise what it is lmao i think its jus boiled egg but mushed up with some mayo mixed, in sooooo tasty dammit i want it

Toxic_Angel said:
anyone heard of chucky egg? only me an my mum seem to realise what it is lmao i think its jus boiled egg but mushed up with some mayo mixed, in sooooo tasty dammit i want it
i have that in a sandwich

eggs benedict for brekkie yummy with bacon on a toasted muffin!

my fav

i just had a mushroom and cheese omlette mmmmmm

but i like fried eggs, really runny on bread when it all dribbles out, omg i want one lol

happy_chick said:
[quote="Toxic_Angel":p4jlfp4g]anyone heard of chucky egg?

Thats what my OH calls soft boiled egg![/quote:p4jlfp4g]

me2. Chucky egg with soldiers :D

I love them anyway except fried!! I can't standthem fried!!

jenna said:
happy_chick said:
[quote="Toxic_Angel":uesduyfv]anyone heard of chucky egg?

Thats what my OH calls soft boiled egg!

me2. Chucky egg with soldiers :D[/quote:uesduyfv]

its heaven!
Now i want one !! *drools*

whipped up and dry fried over pasta with a knob of butter on top its yummy xxxx

Poached or scrambled. But they have to have tomatoes and cheese and other seasonings, if scrambled.

Oh god now I want some. Mmmm... :shock:

i only like mine from my own girls :)
seriously you would never ever taste an egg like it..amazing!! and my perfect egg is a boiled runner duck egg!!mmmmmm soldiers with real butter..

21-04-06_1712.jpg

this is our 1st ever egg
17-04-06_1543.jpg

and ehres charlotte eatting it lol :)
18-04-06_0903.jpg

she looks like a happy customer, :D

and thats a nice picture of a Egg :)

QUESTION : Do you think, id be safe to have dippy egg with soilders , im due on monday, or do you think i should wait till after i had bubs .

soft boiled (for 4 mins) with soilders. Or a fried egg sarnie (bacon optional lol) with a runny yolk so it runs down your chin when you bite in :D

yip.. go for it...i always have my eggs soft boiled.. i told the mw that i will be she said.. theres hardly any risk..(more so for me coz i know where my eggs come from and as long as they are fresh i will b ok) go for it hun..

Robyn_ said:
QUESTION : Do you think, id be safe to have dippy egg with soilders , im due on monday, or do you think i should wait till after i had bubs .

They tell you to avoid it so if it is under cooked you dont get ill as your immune system is 20 times less efficient when pg than any other time. It wont effect your LO. I had runny eggs a couple of times when i was pg (by accident tho lol)

i had runny eggs loads
robyn u have 4 days left go 4 it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back