Craving eggs

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
Omg! i have just realised that all i have wanted to eat these past 2 days are eggs. the past 2 days, i have eaten 7 eggs. i have just finished eggs on toast and i really, really want more!
its so unlike me as i usually only eat around 2 eggs a month.

anyone else having unusual cravings, as such, at the mo? x x

Eggs are great for making eggs :lol:

Seriously :oooo:

Probably good at making foetus' too.

Haha, wish the eating type were good for making foetus'.
just cant get over how much i want to eat them at mo x

im not really a fan of eggs!!! can cope with a runy boiled egg but thats about it! xx

Welshhunnie. that sounds promising fx, when I was pregnant with my daugther I started eating poached egg and i hate it!! I never realised until after I found out I was pregnant xx

Oo i hope so. also for the past 3 days iv been waking up at 6/7am to go wee and iv never done that x x

FX :) i've been craving slush puppy.. then again i've always liked them lol xxx

i'm the opposite! i lose my appetite and go off foods when i'm pregnant and past few days i've not eaten much and gone off some foods! hope it's a sign!

at least you're craving something normal :D ha ha! :D how many dpo are you? have you tested? xx

hey cc. im 8dpo today. i did do a test this morn with the 2nd urine of the day and i couldn't be 100% sure if a line was trying to come through.
Im away for a few days visiting family but i am hoping to get some money to get some cheapies for tuesday xx

Eggs was a major symptom wen I was pg with my eldest 2 but cos I couldn't tolerate them-literally a second after I swallowed somethin eggy then I would throw up so fx it's a positive sign for u xx

if you have a pound shop near you, they sell packs of 2 strips or box of 1 'normal' stick for £1! fx for you hun!! xxx

cc i havnt got any money at mo. may have to borrow some off my mam-in-law to get some hun xx

aww that sucks honey! :( hope you get to test soon :) xx

Me too chick. It is bugging not knowing and getting symptoms which, to be honest, could be all in my head xxx

what are all your symptoms? i know how you feel! it's annoying not knowing!! i cannot wait til thursday and friday! xx

hahahaha. I ate eggs all the time while I was pregnant lol. Especially boiled egg & soldiers (As long as the egg white is thoroughly cooked you are allowed a runny yolk ;-) ) Yum Yum ;-) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back