Craving eggs

what are all your symptoms? i know how you feel! it's annoying not knowing!! i cannot wait til thursday and friday! xx

Tummy cramps from 4dpo, tiredness, tender bbs, bloatedness, upper tummy is slightly hard and the past few days, waking up at silly o'clock in morn to wee and thats never happend before xx

hahahaha. I ate eggs all the time while I was pregnant lol. Especially boiled egg & soldiers (As long as the egg white is thoroughly cooked you are allowed a runny yolk ;-) ) Yum Yum ;-) xx

Prob is, its gotta be runny yolk or i wont eat it lol xx

hopefully it means there's a little person beginning to grow in your tum! wish i could say tiredness was a symptom for me but i'm always tired ha ha! xx

what are all your symptoms? i know how you feel! it's annoying not knowing!! i cannot wait til thursday and friday! xx

Tummy cramps from 4dpo, tiredness, tender bbs, bloatedness, upper tummy is slightly hard and the past few days, waking up at silly o'clock in morn to wee and thats never happend before xx

hahahaha. I ate eggs all the time while I was pregnant lol. Especially boiled egg & soldiers (As long as the egg white is thoroughly cooked you are allowed a runny yolk ;-) ) Yum Yum ;-) xx

Prob is, its gotta be runny yolk or i wont eat it lol xx

That's what I mean hunni - As long as the egg white is cooked - you CAN have a runny yolk! Its the white that sometimes doesn't always cook properly if you know what I mean? Thats what is supposedly the problem with eggs in pregnancy - so I've been told anyway! I had the odd egg though where it wasn't done properly and Layla is fine! ;-) xx

ahh thank you munch. i thought the youlk had to be hard boiled lol xx

ooh another layla :) i also had runny eggs when pregnant and my laila is perfect! xx

Hehe! Laila :) Love that spelling of the name too :) I wanted that spelling of it but OH wouldn't budge on the spelling :-( lol.

And yeah - as far as the eggs are concerned - runny yolk is fine :) xx

thanks :) i wanted to spell it with an 'i' instead of a 'y' so that when she can write she can put a little heart above the i instead of a dot HA HA! :) and you don't see many lailas spelt with an 'i' xx

Hehe! Laila :) Love that spelling of the name too :) I wanted that spelling of it but OH wouldn't budge on the spelling :-( lol.

And yeah - as far as the eggs are concerned - runny yolk is fine :) xx

thank you so very uch hun. least my mind is settled now. Just cant eat cake mix at mo just in case xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back