• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you cope with the pressure?

jodied

Reaction score
Just wondered how you ladies or your other halves deal with the pressure of ttc? I'm trying to be quite relaxed and just see what happens but DH is finding it hard to "perform" (sorry tmi here - we have sex fine but he is finding it hard to come) because he is worried about "failing"! Sorry way tmi! But just wondered if anyone had any tips. I'm trying not to mention when I'm ovulating and just keep sex as normal as possible but any ideas would be gratefully received...

tbh im finding it more stressing then him hes having no trouble, mabe just forget about trying and have fun during sex?

Thanks LouLou that's what I think I will do ... we are on a belated honeymoon next month so think I will just try to get him to chill out and relax and see what happens x

get out the high heels and a kinky nighty im sure he will be much happyer then :-D

lol I was guna suggest something like that.

all the best xxx

It does seem to be turning out to be quite a delicate balance for me and my husband.

We had a bad effort - just neither of us wanted to take the lead and i could feel that he wasn't as hard as usual (TMI) and... well i even faked and i NEVER do that.

I just wanted him to finish!

So, i changed tactic next time and just let him chill and did oral on him for a while - which we both really enjoy - and then jumped on him when he was really close.

It was a much better session all round and i'll definately be trying it from that angle more often rather than jumping his bones and us both waiting for him to come in the same way we'd wait for a bus.

I was about to say really spice and kinky it up for him haha! but everyone else said that too. lol. good luck, and relax! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back