How often do you have sex?

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
I just wondered...

do you have sex every day?
every other day?
only when your ovulating?

we have problem (on average) had sex every other day...

apparently if you have sex every 3 days you will be 82% likely to conceive within a year

so just wondered what everyone thought of that and how often they got down too it :D

3/4 times per week on a good week, once a week on a bad (or very busy) week.

Every day around fertile time - although that turned out to be very unromatic :shock:

Next month we'll go back to every other day when fertile and then when we feel like it!

Last edited:
When we were ttc many many moons ago I was told that the more sex you have the less fertile a man is BUT the MORE fertile a woman is....dunno how true it was but my OH had to book himself a day off in the end cos I was wringing him dry lmao

When I actually conceived we were down to once or twice a month if we were lucky (NEVER live with the in laws and expect any kind of sex whatsoever) xxxxxxxxx

In general it varies really, I would say 3-4 times a week.
Every day over fertile period...I know they say every other day is recommended but I read that that is mostly if there are sperm issues x

I have sex every other day from cd 10 then as soon as i get a positive opk i bed that day & the day after just to be sure ;) Sperm lasts for several days so there's always a little sperm waiting hehehe. x

Just had to ban Liam from masturbating while i am ovulating... he isnt happy about it bless him!

Every other day. Sometimes due to work/shifts it may be 3 days (but thats not very often).

We're planning to try every other day for a week or so either side of my ov, I'll be using OPKs but this month will coincide with being away the weekend for my Brother's wedding (hopefully we'll get the wedding night baby, they're not trying lol).

This is what we did the month I caught although we only did it three times.... I think we should do more to ensure OH has better sperm quality, more likely to cause a sticky bean :)

I can honestly say both of my pregnancies I have concieved when we haven't been trying hard at it just relaxed and had sex when we felt like it. I'd have to say maybe 3/4 times a week random days too x

yes we conceived both our kiddles when we werent trying. Its hard after a loss though, all you want is another baby bear inside you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back