How cute are these shoes?

I think its wierd seeing him on tv. true fact, his mum was the why bird in playdays. :yay: his dad was in some famous band back in the day and his mum was one of those dancers for top of the pops (they were a famous dance troop aparently) and they met when he came on with the band to perform. She taught me a level drama when our teacher went off sick and we couldnt concentrate cos we just wanted her to do the why bird voice all the time. I think we proabably really pissed her off!

oooh another famous one from my school was fyfe dangerfield who did the 'always a woman' version for the john lewis advert. But I didnt really know him cos he was a few years above me. He had a band in school, and I remember him singing 'wild thing'

there are so many overachievers in my school I feel like such a failure!

oooh another famous one from my school was fyfe dangerfield who did the 'always a woman' version for the john lewis advert. But I didnt really know him cos he was a few years above me. He had a band in school, and I remember him singing 'wild thing'

there are so many overachievers in my school I feel like such a failure!

He performed at my friend's wedding last year! He was the first dance, live, it was just brill. The bride had no idea. (off I go to find pictorial evidence).

wooo :yay: he used to have superb spikey hair. Fyfe Hutchins is his real name, Im off to google...

The spikey hair has deffo gone!

5ad99420-5226-93c6.jpg

My friend had the biggest crush on rich from 5ive! I went to playschool with frank bruno's daughter!

I also sat next to steven the magic guy when I went to see joseph in london!

And jim from eastenders was in the same ward as me when I broke my ankle!

Oooh my claim to fame - my friend Esthers dad was the lead guitarist in wet wet wet hehe. They're a lovely family! Esther is also a singer/songwriter but she hasn't made it big yet!
Ooooh shell suits. I had a cheap one, it was one of the only presents my dad bought me as a kid, he had plenty of money, but he drank it all.*cue the violins* ;)

I can't remember the key steps... Must be my age :smug: :lolly: xx

I am going to put up some clothes I had as a youngin.. I really was stylish....

140.jpg

:rofl: I swear these were stylish at the time!!!

jpg_trousers.JPG

The famous skirt trousers, only mine were lilac, OBV!

41ZRFF67SKL.jpg

Mine were bright pink with about 8 strings on each leg :rofl:

reebok-very-shoes-boots-classic-leather-starcrest-trainers.jpg

Reebok chunkys :oops:

is it sad that i had all of them?? and i had a pair of the reeboks in metallic gold!!!:blush:

Oh and anyone remember the net dresses which were split up the front and you wore hotpants that matched underneath...............i had that too!!!:blush:

I had them in like a greeny color :rofl: Ahh! Omg I had the fishnet tops, rara skirts and snow boots, I am actually cringing x

I loved Scott.. We had the same birthday... OBVIOUSLY a sign we were meant to be together! x

^^^ met him too, had a drink with him and his brother after he performed at our uni, he was really pissed off cos he has this new album out and everyone just was shouting at him to sing "one and only" I was one of them at the time but when we were talking I was like "oh gosh thats terrible, I really enjoyed your set, people should take your music more seriously" :rofl: My god I never realised how much I rub shoulders with the stars ;)

I met the cheeky girls once.. And Glyn from Big Brother :smug: total A listers

I've met him a few times through my job. The first time I asked to lick his mole live on air, he was not impressed at all.

Of all the 'schlebs' i've met, the day I met the chuckle brothers is the day I was most star struck! Honest.

Omg Jen! I used to have all of them and thought I was trendy! Lol
I don't know her name but I've done a beauty treatment at work on one of the girls from cutting it. I think her names sian.
I've also seen rosemary conolly (not that she's famous)
We get loads of famous people at work but I'm never there when their there!! Lol
I say famous, more like z listers lol

I've met him a few times through my job. The first time I asked to lick his mole live on air, he was not impressed at all.

Of all the 'schlebs' i've met, the day I met the chuckle brothers is the day I was most star struck! Honest.

:dance: chucke brothers!!! awesome!!!

found it!!!! Febmum2b you need to go to the disney shop they have mickey mouse and toy story trainers in the style of the winnie the pooh ones for £10!!!

Ahh you're a star! :love: Bless you for hunting through to get this thanks very much xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back