How cute are these shoes?

does anyone remember hypercolour t shirt? thems were the days :yay:

trainers are deadly!! :) i always have Madison nike/adidas on the go, i think they are worth every penny :) xx

Gemma I actually nearly wet myself at that post :rofl: too funny, went for the Toy Story boots, they didn't have Winnie in store, I'll get a pic of Odhran wearing them and stick it up

Any chance of getting a pic of the key shoes? Maybe I'll remember them when I see them, I remember the flashing guddies, the button up adidas tracksuit bottoms, the reebok chunkys?! Bahhhhh

I prefer the Next shoes lookswise but Odhrans big tank feet won't go in, Adidas so far are the only things that will fit him other than Clarks, big foot! X

tried googling for you hun but I found this group https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27672768960 and now im angry cos its says "all girls growing up the 80s had a pair" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bet she was one of THOSE girls in the playground. I feel like emailing her and telling her that we're all playing splash and shes not invited!

Check out this ungrateful cow! http://strawberryanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/09/video-photos-of-clarks-magic-steps.html "I really wanted the White ones but was only allowed the black ones" ONLY?!?! the cheek!

Tiny, is this the bitch from your school? She would so NOT be allowed to play Splash on my watch!

5ad99420-f2c2-68bb.jpg

Im my memory she was blonde.... :confused: we moved away when I was 8 and I never kept in touch with her (obviously) I think her name was emma ...crawshaw? I might google and see what I find.

Im starting to think you can tell a lot about a person just from whether they had magic steps as a school kid :rofl: what an ungrateful wench, I wouldve sold all my toys to have magic steps in any colour!

Oh my actual god, shes a dog breeder....! :shock:

Don't hate me - I had magic steps. I have no idea how my mum managed to afford them though, single mother and she didn't go back to nursing till I was 9. I remember hypercolour t shirts but I didn't have one!

i am sure i had magic steps too :blush: and the spice girl wedge trainer things with the bubble in them?! :/ x

Maybe your mum just understood how awesome they were so she prioritised her finances :yay:

I just found her on facebook, what do you think? add????

i am sure i had magic steps too :blush: and the spice girl wedge trainer things with the bubble in them?! :/ x

Didn't have the spice girl ones although I was mid teens by then. I can't click on any of the links, in macdonalds :blush: fatty!

I remember hypercolour t shirts but I didn't have one!

I had one that wasnt the real hypercolour (obviously, my mother clearly couldnt get anything right :roll: ) it had a flower on it and the petals changed colour in heat. FFS I wanted one to be cool when I started high school :doh: in hindshight that was probably better cos I never got those obvious "ive got hot n sweaty armpits" colour changes :rofl:

My mum also refused to get me a shell suit :violin: I now thank her everyday for this as there are no pictures of me in a shell suit and I can take the piss out of all my friend's pictures :cheer:

i had a purple teenage mutant ninja turtle shiny shellsuit :blush: oh the shame!! there is defo summit to be said for not getting everything u HAVE to have!! oh the shame!! xx

Didn't have the spice girl ones although I was mid teens by then. I can't click on any of the links, in macdonalds :blush: fatty!

*drools* I probably shoudnt go out n get mcdonalds seeing as its weigh in tonight at slimming world :roll: tempted though , very tempted.... (this is why I need to do slimming world isnt it!)

yeah add her !! ur mini claim to fame pmsl!! xx

:rofl: Ive already got that, I went to high school with richard from 5ive and rory from doctor who went to my school and I stayed over at his house once (no funny business, I slept on his little sisters top bunk :)) but when he worked as a citv presenter he showed me the studio and I saw that black haired guy who does magic while he was filming

I need no magic step girl :shakehead:

steven, that magic guy citv presenter is called steven

pmsl!!! that is a huge claim to fame!! lol ive met steve mcdonalds dad off corrie he lives in my town!?! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back