great first shoes

budge said:
the reason clarks sell them?? simple To get money from people. Cruiser shoes are unnecessary

That is SO true! When I worked there (many moons ago) we only sold the 'proper' first shoes and had to send away anyone who hadn't been walking for a month or more.

Some woman at playgroup told me I needed to put shoes on Stanley to get him off his tippy-toes. He can't even stand up on his own yet! :roll:

Back On-topic, those squeaky ones ARE lovely, despite all my 'principles' I'm tempted :wink:

Jamie hates shoes so as long as he is in shoes by the time he starts school i will leave his hooves be lol!! :lol:

Hi,

Just wanted to post to say thank you for your feedback on the ‘Squeaker’ shoes that we sell. :D

The squeaker shoes are made of soft leather with a silicone sole so they are not heavy on a child’s foot and are not restrictive for those starting to walk. The shoes start from a size UK 2/Euro 19 but most children are walking confidentially by then.

We are very passionate about children’s feet and would always recommend that your child is measured by a professional shoe fitter. Please check out our health awareness page:

http://www.bambinishoes.co.uk/page?xPag ... rness.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back