How cute are these shoes?

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Seriously, if I look back to photos of me as a baby, the shoes were hideous :lol: I am loving all the new things they are bringing out for our LO's

adidas-disney-winnie-shoes-kids.jpeg

2706044960011M

I'm going to try these on tomorrow in Office with Odhrán :yay: Adidas seem to be the only shoes that are wide enough for Mr Odhráns big feet, I'm so glad they're all cutesy now :blush:

They are amazing!

I never had shoes, or clothes I'm sure. I was a right scruffy little Pez.

Aww they are gorgoues!! Love the Winnie pooh ones x

You had the hair on your head and a coral necklace :lol: seriously though I'm sure it was boiling over there

Twinkle I love those ones too, they're my first choice x

I ended up going for the toy story boots as they didn't do the winnie the pooh ones in store, maybe going to order the winnie ones in a size bigger so they can be put away until they fit :love: That's all my boys things in for Easter x

ah theyre lovely, we got morgan some trainers from asda for £3 :shock: theyre so cute too!

Gem I grew up in hand me downs, shame I was the first girl in the family :roll: I look like a tomboy in all the pics but I really wasnt!

Tiny I love all those shoes, and Nexts but Odhráns feet go into n o t h i n g, Adidas are the only things other than his Clarks I have actually got to fit xx

I have really wide feet and when i was little I could never fit into magic steps :brat: probably wont be so much of a problem for O, he'll just get a rep as a stud :rofl:

I have really wide feet and when i was little I could never fit into magic steps :brat: probably wont be so much of a problem for O, he'll just get a rep as a stud :rofl:

Were magic steps the princess shoes with the keys at the bottom? :) I loved them!!!!! I also have really wide feet lol

yes they were :cry: the girl from my school won a competition to be the princess in an advert too. Talk about rubbing salt into the wounds. We had a bloody special assembly about it and everything :roll:

Awwww Tiny :rofl: I have the opposite my feet are too narrow, I can't remember those shoes, I do remember the spice girls platforms though.. I didn't have them :oooo: promise...

Oh my spice girl platforms!! anyone remember the velcro space like wedges? I love the top trainers btw

** sidesteps out of thread for being too old**

Get back here! You are not old

Omg I remember those platforms hahaha they were hideous but a must have at the time x

but I was most definately not in the spicegirls target market!

yes they were :cry: the girl from my school won a competition to be the princess in an advert too. Talk about rubbing salt into the wounds. We had a bloody special assembly about it and everything :roll:

This has just gutted me a little bit. The pain of NOT being the princess and also NOT being allowed a pair of the key shoes has come flooding back!

I remember being in Clarks and seeing them in all of their magical, marvellous glory and being so excited I was probably about to wee in my C&A knickers. Then the crushing feeling of being put in some other trampy/more affordable/more practical footwear. At school, the girls with the nice (rich) parents who had bought them the key shoes all hung out in one corner of the playground led by that fat bully witch Dawn Farington. I still hate her.

I got my own back though when me and nerdy Peter Baker invented our own mermaid language and would play 'Splash' round the playground though. We were so cool. Peter would run after me and either throw his drink at my legs, or if he'd had it confiscated he would spit on me and I'd instantly fall to the floor. Like a line caught salmon I'd thrash about until I'd convinced the whole playground my 'tail' had appeared and then converse with Peter in our animated bullshit language whilst we saved the world. I told the key shoes girls that mermaids didn't wear shoes so theirs were shit and a waste of time! Being a mermaid was cooler than a princess with a key in her shoe. Well, that's what i told myself to get me through the pain and humiliation of not having a pair!

So Jen - you buy those shoes for Odhràn! He will thank you for it when you're older.

Gemma, I wish you were in my school! I loved splash :love: I too remember being so excited I nearly pissed right there in the shoe shop, i literally begged my mother to just let me try them on. Most times I was just told they wouldnt fit anyway and so its a waste of time. looking back, it was probably the money thing! My mum found me some shoes that she thought looked like the magic steps and told me they were the same. I remember waiting til she left my bedroom and throwing them at the wall. No bloody window in them with a secret key you see, how was I supposed to become a princess with no key button to press :roll: my mother was so stupid at times ;)

i did love those shoes but i also didnt have them!! Have you seen the ones they do now with the doll under the sole on the inside of the shoe? a lady i work with's daughter had them - it bought it all back!!

Oh and flashing trainers too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back